Mass-Message for clubs.

Started by Nate, July 06, 2012, 23:14

Nate

Hello guys my idea is to have the recently added feature to send a message to all club members available on the website. This way, you can send a message to all club members without having to go in-game (useful also for when you are way from your computer and on your phone/tablet and can access the website). Let me know what you think  :)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

+1, it would be useful and faster. Sometimes when you have something to say on your club members cannot connect to the server you can on this way :) Nice idea :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Joshly98

+1 I would like this feature, as well as being able to change the min. score requirement to apply for the club.

The_Spinner

Storm94

This exists already. Just post on the noticeboard and check "Send notification to all club members."

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

+1, I've suggested it before, no answer from mick :o

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Mr.Kangaroo

Definetly could be a good idea. If you cant make it to an event, notify the whole club from your phone while your out! +1
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Costel

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Bullet[CRO]