News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

My views on CVT.

Started by Axi., July 05, 2012, 23:35

Clutch

Quote from: RaceRX96 on July 06, 2012, 09:11
u could not have explained this any better. this is EXACTLY why i just quit. ill come back if: mick talks to konali about his arrogance, and rahails fucking terrible additude.
I agree. Some people get admin/mod and start acting like streight Bitches. It needs to stop, And when was this servers last update?

I really dont see CVT lasting to 2013.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Mr.Kangaroo

Well, if everyone becomes rude and arrogant then it will last for ages, because everyone's personality will be the same :P
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

IcePick

u could not have explained this any better. this is EXACTLY why i just quit. ill come back if: mick talks to konali about his arrogance, and rahails fucking terrible additude.

Boy... you have problems..... all members of staff and mick choose very carefully who they would like to be partners with on the front line, You were picked!. Sometimes this is a successful decision and sometimes it doesn't go to plan. The point is what you mentioned about both Konali and Rahali just shows how wrong you are.. everyone has bad days but these two people are the reason why i am still here today. They are NOT arrogant and they DONT have terrible attitude, if i had to pick someone with terrible attitude atm it would be you my friend.... these past couple of weeks you have been in your own little world where you seem to think you can rage at anyone and yeah when you read this you probably will start to rage at me! but do i care? NO because i speak my mind and this is the truth. You left. You posted a topic which was far beyond rude and also an insult.... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

On Topic = Sry Axi bro this may have just turned into another rage post by the Sperm (thats me <<) :D but i totally agree with you +1,000,000 and COOKIE.

Google

I'm so glad i'm mostly inactive those days... As i probably said before , I'm still here because of the frends i've made and the community. Joshy and Lindsey are about to leave , Racer left , i've resigned and beeing inactive . Who's next? Also who will be chosen to fill out theyr spots in the Staff team? CVT felt down alot in my eyes. Also i like to live in the past because there are the majority of my frends (Veterans).

Hope that this server will rise and shine up again.

Konali

Thanks icepick, you explained perfectly what was going on with that dude:)

Axi take care and it will be ok:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Clutch

Quote from: IcePick on July 06, 2012, 09:48

Boy... you have problems..... all members of staff and mick choose very carefully who they would like to be partners with on the front line, You were picked!. Sometimes this is a successful decision and sometimes it doesn't go to plan. The point is what you mentioned about both Konali and Rahali just shows how wrong you are.. everyone has bad days but these two people are the reason why i am still here today. They are NOT arrogant and they DONT have terrible attitude, if i had to pick someone with terrible attitude atm it would be you my friend.... these past couple of weeks you have been in your own little world where you seem to think you can rage at anyone and yeah when you read this you probably will start to rage at me! but do i care? NO because i speak my mind and this is the truth. You left. You posted a topic which was far beyond rude and also an insult.... WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

On Topic = Sry Axi bro this may have just turned into another rage post by the Sperm (thats me <<) :D but i totally agree with you +1,000,000 and COOKIE.
Oh, Everyone, watch out, we got a badass over here, pffft. Please. Americans Can do as they please.

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
i am 'merikan .

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Google on July 06, 2012, 10:29
Also who will be chosen to fill out theyr spots in the Staff team?
TheSandman for admin :P

Let's stop this war about who is better.
Axi, i dunno remember alot from the past because i didn't knew English so i just worked xD But reason why i came back is that i cannot find better community than this. But lets speak about now and Future. Alot good players will leave some day, we will leave that isn't end of the world, new will come, we will have still fun. Everyone's life is more important than Convoy Trucking. We are here just for fun and spending our free time, i don't know why we need to insult each other, if you don't like him just don't speak with him, don't provoke. I don't like when i came to the server someone to say, oh here he is, he insult everyone etc etc. Everyone, don't try to be better than other just represent yourself in your good light.

Thanks for reading, that is from me :)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Clutch

Quote from: brane on July 06, 2012, 11:05

Axi, i dunno remember alot from the past because i didn't knew English so i just worked xD But reason why i came back is that i cannot find better community than this. But lets speak about now and Future. Alot good players will leave some day, we will leave that isn't end of the world, new will come, we will have still fun. Everyone's life is more important than Convoy Trucking. We are here just for fun and spending our free time, i don't know why we need to insult each other, if you don't like him just don't speak with him, don't provoke. I don't like when i came to the server someone to say, oh here he is, he insult everyone etc etc. Everyone, don't try to be better than other just represent yourself in your good light.

Seriously. Have you even checked the Hosted servers..
Look around. theres newer, more udated, freindlier Servers out there, I know, i moved on from this server, to a better Watched, and Managed server.

i am 'merikan .

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Jabroni on July 06, 2012, 11:14

Look around. theres newer, more udated, freindlier Servers out there, I know, i moved on from this server, to a better Watched, and Managed server.
you moved because you didn't managed to find good friends. But if you try and stay here long time you will find how much this community is big, friendly, helpful etc.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

mrtrlt

Whenever this stuff happens I just stay out of it. Don't let it get to you. If people want to get involved, let them.

Clutch

Quote from: brane on July 06, 2012, 11:27
Quote from: Jabroni on July 06, 2012, 11:14

you moved because you didn't managed to find good friends. But if you try and stay here long time you will find how much this community is big, friendly, helpful etc.
I've been here for longer than you've been alive. I started here in 2010. Its been nearley 3 years, I've made freinds,lost some, and quit a few times.
This server just isnt what is was. The community is dieing, But mehsauce. I dont care.

i am 'merikan .

Axi.

Didn't expect all these replies :)

Thankyou for having your say everyone, I do appreciate it. Please don't turn this topic into a war

Lindsey

Problem is if we could punish every player that lied in their ban appeal, or moaned on the server about their punishment we'd have no players, we have to accept players will be angry at their punishments, justified or not.

We also need to take reports as they come, and not focus as much on the past, unless it's a really bad past for the same kind of issue like Raymonds constant insulting, Now I didn't ban Raymond for 60 days, but I agree with the decision, so I posted that the ban was fair.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Neon$lash

Quote from: Jabroni on July 06, 2012, 09:14
I really dont see CVT lasting to 2013.
This pretty gets all my feels. if nothing changes still there

and btw CVT might be organized. but. sometimes. Players do NOT give a fuck about almost everything on server. which means most players here are arrogant. or/and fuckin terrible. aside from that cvt is pretty chill. it only needs like a "BIG ASS UPDATE LOLOLOL" suggestive name only :P ir something like that to keep the players alive on the server. because seriously.
i still play here for a small amount of friends only. like lind say on her 'i'm quitting' members topic. you get stuck with a 3 slot

"big, friendly, helpful etc" = @brane
ofc is big server gets full everyday but the other two no.
around 2010 early 2011 it was. the thing is. all this bullshit at least in my viewpoint started, when the rumor of new admins began. imo the new mods (at the time) selection shoulda been confidential and no one shoulda knew before when Joshy or Konali (didn't remember) annouced the new mods.

Since then i noticed cvt went on a flame rage server. people hating each other creating small retarded groups;also zacco was the most calm admin i've ever seen he was neutral to everyone. cuz he didn't used to talk too much like vado said on his goodbye topic he was an example of being an admin is. even though his english didn't seem all that perfect.

Anyways; TL;DR

Server is dying. won't go to 2013 if stays like this, started when new mods were selected,zacco was the most finest admin

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.