He/She in chat.

Started by TheSandman, June 15, 2012, 15:31

TheSandman

Hi guys, i noticed some thing today, when you PM someone, if they are AFK it says <Player> has paused his game, he might be unable to get your message.

Its weird especially when your PMing a girl, like FluttershyPony, Lindsey, Synne, Franchesca whoever.
Any chance of having a setting in /settings to change it to female/male? So it it says, she/he may not have recieved your message.

If it ist possible, what about so it says, theirThey might not have received your message. I think its the same with arresting someone, it has You recieved $1500 from his tickets.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Storm94

Lol lets add a whole new feature for like 4 girls.

lol jk, do it +1

And "They" would not be proper grammar Sandman. you would be using a plural pronoun to describe a singular person, which would be a Pronoun Antecedent disagreement.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

Laur

+1  .. why not ?  ;D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

We should give rights to the girl, like in most countries in the world :D
big +1from me

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Deff

Tyler

Quote from: Storm94 on June 15, 2012, 15:39
And "They" would not be proper grammar Sandman. you would be using a plural pronoun to describe a singular person, which would be a Pronoun Antecedent disagreement.
XD hmmm +/-1

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

TheGame

I saw that also some weeks ago and I were thinking to suggest it but you did.  :P
+1 anyway.

Flarteh

Cookies for funny quotes... (Below)

Benny

+1
OMG i didn't know that we have so many girls here :P
Actualy i know that only Lindsey <3 is a girl here :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

TheScaniaBoy

Pavofrio

The_Spinner

Spekter

+1, even if there is a few girls, it's not fair for them to be assimilated with the rest of us guys.

Also, this should be added for limo missions as well. A few days ago i had to drive Francesca from HIS house in Flint Range.  :)

$nake