Restore

Started by Weasel, June 04, 2012, 13:23

Weasel

I want to say if can make avaible to each player can do a restore because when i want to load,unload and a trailer/vehicle block it when no admin online i need to ramm my car so if you can make it to each player can do a restore of another vehicles whould be perfect

DeHavilland

Will be abused
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

$mooth

Agreed, will be abused!
Ppl would use that command on everything.
Think about rookies who cant own a house e.tc. and someone uses that command when they are at a shop.

The_Spinner

Idea is very good, but will be abused

Weasel

Youre right but make it to be used only 1000+ trasport tycoons that not will be very
abused.

The_Spinner

It can be abused.
I think it's not important if it's very abused or not

$nake

Suggested before, and mick won't trust more than 1000 players :)

Pimm

Well, to be not abused, it could have a cooldown of 30-45 minutes or more...

But I like the idea, random vehicles are usually on the road
ACCOUNT DELETED

Deff

Can be abused very easily, and no one is frapsing all the time, so admins wouldn't come to know if the player did right restore or restored a car which was parked correctly by the owner and he was going to come back in that car, but what he sees? :o car is already restored by a noob

Ethan

90% of the replies are "can/will be abused" why do you think the restore command for server vehicles is only a staff command, because if everyone had it, it would be utter chaos..

and if everyone had it, it would be so abused, half the players on here would be banned permanately

DJ_Smashon

Why does ppl keep suggesting this?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

creamy1

Here is a solution I try instead of ramming a blocking vehicle or needing a command:

get out and move the car/trailer/truck yourself

if you cannot do this in 60 seconds, you're too slow for SA:MP.

Rivieri

Quote from: Ethan on June 05, 2012, 20:18
90% of the replies are "can/will be abused" why do you think the restore command for server vehicles is only a staff command, because if everyone had it, it would be utter chaos..

-1. Leave this command for staff only please.