Restoring.

Started by TheScaniaBoy, June 02, 2012, 00:22

TheScaniaBoy

I thought about restoring Cars by their Numberplate. For example if you have 2 RT's. Numberplater RT 1 and RT 2. You drive RT 2 and want to restore it. You type /rm road, but it restores RT 1. You wouldn't have to type /restoreall. That would be helpful I think. :)

Deff

but only vips got custom numberplates, for us its like 6537 or some other random number which we cant even remember

Ethan

I think he means that if you have two of the same car and you want to restore the second one there should be a label or something on it called [carname] 2. so if I have two banshees, and I want to restore the other one I would do his suggestion of /rm banshee 2.. I dont think hes referring to VIP plates

Tuntun

hey :) scniaaa  -1 :( for you telling so long processing.. 

R16RACA

-1 why would you have two of the same thing anyway?
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: R16RACA on June 02, 2012, 05:47
-1 why would you have two of the same thing anyway?
I have 2 Road Trains,that is very helpful for me now.(i found one 'secret' on server) I drive 2nd road train and every time i need to type /restoreall ;)

+1 to Scania
But biggest +1 for Ethan's sugg

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

R16RACA

what secret is this?
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: R16RACA on June 02, 2012, 08:14
what secret is this?
Not so big,but useful :) If you want add me on xfire

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

$nake

+1, some other guys have this problem too :D

DeHavilland

Quote from: Ethan on June 02, 2012, 03:23
I think he means that if you have two of the same car and you want to restore the second one there should be a label or something on it called [carname] 2. so if I have two banshees, and I want to restore the other one I would do his suggestion of /rm banshee 2.. I dont think hes referring to VIP plates
+1
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Dr.Schiewago

Lindsey

Can't you just restore it from /mycars..?
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

TheScaniaBoy

Ethan

Quote from: Lindsey on June 02, 2012, 14:05
Can't you just restore it from /mycars..?

that or /phone> services> restore vehicle> pick one to restore..

which then would make this suggestion totally useless since there are how many ways to restore your vehicle... currently, at least two.

TheScaniaBoy

Okay. There are More Ways. I'm going to close it now.