News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

connection issue

Started by Rivieri, May 18, 2012, 18:47

Rivieri

I never had this problem before, I lost connection of the game and it said in announcement like words on the screen "LOGGING IN", and it kept saying it over and over. Then I /q and try to reconnect and I get a screen that says sa-mp 0.3e started. connecting to ip. connected joining the game. It's not connecting though. Tried a lot of times to reconnect and it's not working. The sa-mp application said there was 52 people on server during my attempts to reconnect. My fraps attachment was too large to display the screenshot and my x-fire screenshots do not show any text. I can upload the screenshot to a site if it's really necessary but It only shows exactly what was described here. Please help thank you.

Matheus

Server is having issues...someone will fix it, just wait

Darth_Potter

I'm also having a similar problem, it seems to start up normally. it says connected...then nothing prompts me for my password or anything. I logged into truckmainia fine so i know its not a problem on my side.

[13:49:26] {FFFFFF}SA-MP {B9B9BF}0.3e {FFFFFF}Started

[13:49:29] Connecting to 188.165.253.171:9500...

[13:49:30] Connected. Joining the game...

Rivieri

Luis_alvardo

same thing is happend to my and a friend of my!!! doesn't conect... :/! I wanna play!! :'(!!!

Rivieri

Math said it's being fixed guys, you will be able to connect very soon.

Luis_alvardo

10-4 i will wait.!!!

Vado19

problem has been reported to the correct authorities and will be rectified as soon as possible, thank you for your concern and patience.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Rivieri

Thank you Vado sir.