Suggestion 2

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, May 12, 2012, 18:56

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Look at this picture
Here are one unload for thiefs and one load/unload for artic missions.Some day ago i was thief and my unload was there.One cop was chasing me and there was a big convoy on load.So they blocked my door to unload and cop arrested me.So can you remove one unload from there?

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Matheus

:ukiddn: When you see someone unloading in this point, just drive around dillimore and the unload will be free.... -1 from me

Jedi

OMG is this the colossal giant problem of the whole thief job???? just because 1 day a convoy blocked this fucking unload, now it must be removed?!?!?!
What the fuck you have to say about the fucking Wet county bridge who block tons of my missions everyday or the gay unload point in Vice city island?
:gtfo:

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Matheus on May 12, 2012, 18:57
When you see someone unloading in this point, just drive around dillimore and the unload will be free.... -1 from me

Quote from: Jedi_Italian on May 12, 2012, 19:09
OMG is this the colossal giant problem of the whole thief job?  just because 1 day a convoy blocked this fucking unload, now it must be removed?!?!?!

+1 to the both of you, mat for being smart, and jedi for speaking the truth... you both get cookies

and -1 for this, its simply silly

Marccc

Please use descriptive topic titles like "Vehicle system idea", not like "my idea".

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

$nake

+1 for suggestion :)

John_Freeman

Suggestion is not a proper subject!
:gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

Supreme

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm