thief suggestion, stop idle kick in jail

Started by Terrorista310, May 12, 2012, 18:22

Terrorista310

When in jail for a long time for stolen car if i don't move for 5 mins i get a free kick and still with no server full staff always kicking players for idle, can please in jail no idle kick.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I like this,but on other side if you are in jail and if you are not kicked after 5 minutes you can leave GTA and go watch TV for example!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

matriXat

Quote from: brane on May 12, 2012, 18:40
leave GTA and go watch TV for example!

Or just sit infront of the pc and watch TV :))
+1 for this suggestion.

Ethan

thats wierd, I have been in jail many times, with or without full server and spent at least 7-10 minutes doing absolutely nothing, and havent been kicked..

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ethan on May 12, 2012, 20:26
thats wierd, I have been in jail many times, with or without full server and spent at least 7-10 minutes doing absolutely nothing, and havent been kicked..

Every time i get jailed i just switch screen and put play on Top Gear episodes that i download, and when i know, i got kicked for idle, this is a game server, not a jail server, we don't deserve to be jailed 16 minutes doing nothing, remove idle kick in jail.

Ephraim_Renais

It does get annoying, especially when classed as thief cause there can only be so many online at a time (depending on the number of spawned cops).

I've been kicked for just standing there and for running around in place.  This especially happens when the server is full.  I've avoided being kicked if I manage to say something in the chat every few minutes.

At least the new /bailout option helps to avoid long jail sentances that might get you an idle kick.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Ephraim_Renais on May 12, 2012, 21:38
/bailout option helps to avoid long jail sentances that might get you an idle kick.

That's waste of money.

Dr.Schiewago

+1   remove idlekick in jail !!

$nake

R16RACA

dont switch windows. use an overlay like steam or x-fire which allows you to still be in game. If you alt-tab or pause then i believe it starts the idle kick

-1 not needed
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

TheSandman

Alt+Tab does start the idle kick.

This has been suggested before, if you dont want to bailout, dont get into jail.
If you dont want to wait 16 minutes, dont get into jail.
If you dont want to get into jail, dont steal shit.

Moral? DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Terrorista310

Quote from: TheSandman on May 13, 2012, 02:44
Alt+Tab does start the idle kick.

This has been suggested before, if you dont want to bailout, dont get into jail.
If you dont want to wait 16 minutes, dont get into jail.
If you dont want to get into jail, dont steal shit.

Moral? DONT DO THE CRIME IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME.

This is a trucking server, not a jail server     :pokerface:

Terrorista310

Quote from: R16RACA on May 12, 2012, 23:17
dont switch windows. use an overlay like steam or x-fire which allows you to still be in game. If you alt-tab or pause then i believe it starts the idle kick

-1 not needed

I don't pause the game, i'm jailed 12 to 16 minutes and when i get 5 to 7 minutes left to get away from jail i get idle kick.

Deff

Quote from: R16RACA on May 12, 2012, 23:17

-1 not needed

Dude, pausing in Jail does not even work!

So you cannot go AFK, you are online, but still it kicks you, if you do not move the camera (mouse).
If you are in jail, and keep chatting in mainchat , without moving the camera, you will be kicked after 5min for inactivity/idle. (but you were not idle/inactive as you were chatting in mainchat)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 12, 2012, 21:34
Quote from: Ethan on May 12, 2012, 20:26

Every time i get jailed i just switch screen and put play on Top Gear episodes that i download, and when i know, i got kicked for idle, this is a game server, not a jail server, we don't deserve to be jailed 16 minutes doing nothing, remove idle kick in jail.
And when you are jailed and play smth else the time isn't going.It stays so you need to be active.Inactivity for over 5 minutes is scripted !

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm