Relief for Thiefs and challange for cops

Started by Cr4ck3r, May 06, 2012, 17:36

Terrorista310

Quote from: $nake on May 31, 2012, 22:06
and second important thing: ANTI-RESPAWN possibility for cops (or random respawn), they cant spawn near thief!

That i give +1
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Spekter

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 31, 2012, 21:43
Quote from: sveki on May 31, 2012, 20:37
Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 31, 2012, 19:44
Leave the way it is, stealing cars is hard, its different to steal a pencil from your teacher, just deal with it, i'm doing thief achiv and i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.

STOP BITCHING!!!

The clock is ticking for noobs like you, and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it.

Dude, i don't do cop anymore, i'm doing thief achiv,  don't spit shit from your keyboard please.
Not right now, but you'll certainly do it again some time, and it would be in an Infernub.

Vado19

i agree theif missions are difficult but there are ways of getting away from infernus cops in much slower cars, you might not get away cleanly BUT if you use driving skill and map knowledge it's easy to escape a infernub or sandturd cop, BUT again ..since mick jumped us on this and said he will do something let's see what will happen.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

ThomasKirkman

But as it is, every time I come on, there are numerous people that exist in game for no other reason than to get the cops to chase them all over the map while they drive Infernus/Bullet etc.  If their cars can't out run what the police are driving by at least 40mph, they don't bother.  And if we don't chase them they whine that the police aren't doing their jobs.  They expect us to spend the whole night chasing them and ignoring all the other players that have fines etc.
Speeds:
Infernus 303kph/188mph
Hotring   285kph/177mph
Bullet     254kph/157mph
Banshee 252kph/156mph

Cop Cars      190kph/118mph
Cop Rancher 155kph/96mph
Cop Bike       130kph/80mph

Just boost the top speed of the cop cars from 190kph/118mph to 250kph/155mph to even the playing field a bit. 

But you know there will be a major whine if the cops have cars that can catch crook in a fair matchup.  What fun is there if the wanted person doesn't have a clear and absolute advantage.  And yes, there are occasions that cop cars catch Infernus's etc.  But for the most part, any time cops get close, the Infernoobs race for the highway where they pull away from the cops at 70mph speed difference.

I hate Infernoob cops.  However they serve a purpose.  They chase those other Infernoobs so I don't have to. Give the cops a fighting chance.  You will see pursuits pick up.  And some really good ones too I bet.

ThomasKirkman     C:-)

Deff

being thief is really very easy
just need skills

I find cop work more difficult.

[BRA]Eric

mick, you can 'enable any car for cop arrest' only when the player had cop achiev.. police achievement: paint cop cars and use any car for arrest players

sorry for my bad english

ThomasKirkman

But then every cop would be in an Infernus.  And that, I am afraid, wouldn't really be fair. 

Your going to get the "Ol' Timers" saying that everything is grand the way it is. 
And the "Noobs" saying that is sucks the way it is. 
There has to be a good medium in there some place.
Cops drive cop cars.  That is how it should be.

Lindsey

If what Thomas said is possible (fast cop vehicles in relation to each other) and then cops can only use cop cars, it would be good.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on June 03, 2012, 04:31
Cops drive cop cars.  That is how it should be.

this needs to be brought back soon

Shock

I have an idea! Why dont we make a car for cops  that isnt to fast and to slow, and those cars will be spawned at police stations and only cops will be able to use them
Im thinking a car like bullet it isnt to slow and to fast its ideal for a cop car
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

mrtrlt

If cops can only use cop cars.... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 31, 2012, 19:44
Leave the way it is, stealing cars is hard, its different to steal a pencil from your teacher, just deal with it, i'm doing thief achiv and i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.

STOP BITCHING!!!

LOL You're saying that beacuse you're using infernus, infernub!
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

MeTaLiXx

i unloack theif like that u have to do it like is its unfair >:D SO DONT COMPLAIN!!!
[hide=Old Signature]
[hide= Ingame Stats]
[/hide]
[/hide]

$nake

TWO things must be done for sure:
1. Cops can arrest ONLY in Cop Vehicles (setting their max speed to 250 would be nice then)
2. Cops can't respawn in selected place => can't respawn at all or can but only randomly

Vinny

Quote from: Razor1911 on May 31, 2012, 20:36
I saw cops with infernus and hotring and which is respawning
You.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.