off as admin thx for the time i had

Started by zacco, May 05, 2012, 22:06

zacco

I've talked to my family and after a lively conversation yesterday had concluded that my time as an admin is over ..
Summer is coming soon and I will not have time to be online. therefore I choose to step aside and thank you for my time as a mod / admin here I will certainly come back as a player but no more than that.

it feels heavy for me to say this but after about 2 years so it's time to hand over the post of admin to someone else.

Mick good luck with the server and the school
Konali continue your good work.

Lindsey, I hope you will be admin soon and the rest of the gang good luck keeping track of server and help those who need help.

I will surely miss you

ps this is not quite what I wanted but must also think ahead Ds

Zacco / Patrik

Please Mick remove me from all admin work i removed myself from forum admin but ig and so on thx sry for this

Strato

Bye dude.. You were a great guy, I still remember our conversations, about whiskey, etc... You did an awesome job, I wish I have contact with You.

Thank You, and bye. Strato

TwiXXXie

What the fuck? :o :o
zacco ! jesus, because of you i`m still here today ! when i got banned you were the one that said to mick that my ban was false and even if i advertised it should be lowered, i just can't belive this, you were very good as admin, you did a very good job dude, you're the man, take care in life and hope you will come back someday and hope you will not forget your friends ! <3 you TwiXXXie  :'( :'( :'(

Hobo

zacco,

I hope to see you in game sometime soon. I'd like to say thank you for all your hard work as admin of this server. It is very appreciated. I hope your family is doing well and hope they appreciate the hard decision you made. Good luck with everything :)

-The_Hobo
(Hopefully you don't catch me sleeping in the shed on your farm.)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Joshy

Wow I was not expecting this today :'(

I wish you the best zacco with the future. I, and we, will definitely miss you here. You were one of the "veterans" and the longest-serving admin here (excluding mick).

Thanks for your long time in duty, and goodbye :(,
Joshy
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Supreme

:o I am suprised, but yeah, life is more important than a game.
You were a good admin, and good luck on the server :)!
And enjoy your summer!  8)

Nerminzz (Twitter)

Matheus

Zacco, you were a good admin here man you helped all the players a lot and we will never forget you
Cya man, join the server one day just for a simple "hi"  :so_much_win: :OK:

Dr_dog

Thanks for the time zacco. It was honor to work with you. Have happy and long life
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

$nake

No NO NOOOOO zacco! you can't do that!  :'( :'( :'(
You've helped me to become moderator (and helped with demoting), I helped you become admin before :(
but      second         longest        playing         admin         can't       quit       just         like         that :(
I know that you were not so often online, but always you were doing a great job at server and at forum :(
I can't believe that you resigned from this.. You were an example for every staff member AND FOR ME.. :(
Det enda positiva ar att nu kan du njuta av ditt liv och gifta sig med din flickvan :) LYCKA I LIV ZACCO! :D

Lindsey

This is so sad...omg :(

edit:

yey he's not quitting :D he'll still be playing
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Zacco,I am not good in saying goodbyes but from every part of my heart I wish to come back on server and trucking together,talk about Sweden :P xD
BB miss ya !! :( and have luck and a lot of good moments in your life.. :/ :(
Miss ya my only neighbour !!! :/

-brane

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Jopi

WOW  :o   What can I say?We say? ..   :-\
Take care dude,2 years as admin on CVT isn't little ! Thanks for help and all other !  ^-^

:cereal:

Kenworth

Zacco, from the times we've been online together you were a terrific admin hope to see you in the game sometime soon. Have a great summer and good life :)

[RO]mihaita94

I wish you all the best in the future and I want to stay on the server because you do a good job on both server and forum. We expect you back even as a simple player. Goodbye but not for long I hope.

P@tRyK248

You Was doing great job, always willing to help and I want too see you soon on CVT.
Respect  :-\

Ethan

I just want to say Thank You Very Much for your dedication to this server and Life is a bigger deal than a game.. May you have the greatest success in life and I wish you all the best Zacco.

To a great man, we will all miss you here at Convoy Trucker, thank you for everything you did and God Bless.

Vado19

i want to say it was more than an honor working with you zacco, from start to finish you have been a prime example of what an administrator should be, and i'm really glad you made this decision on your own and not get forced out by anyone, we will be looking forward to working with you again of course not just as a player, but it's up to you, your family and your time. enjoy your break though, wanna see you back as soon as possible.

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Neon$lash

its sad to see you leaving admin pos zacco. like vado said " you have been a prime example of what an administrator should be" and btw you were the only one that helped me after i got banned on forum due the joke i did with cvt presents map :P (still regret doing that) good thing its your not quitting cvt.

zacco/Patrik (i'm suprised you got same name as $nake :P)
one thing that bothers me. where did you get your nickname from? :P

Besides that hope you get a great life. and everything be great :D

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Dr_Doom

Omg! Nooooooooooooooooo! You are a legend on CVT.... I am glad to hear that you are still going to be active IG! But good luck IRL with what ever you are trying to do...

_ I hate seeing ppl leave CVT... Even if its just a game... :(

Jedi

Quote from: zacco on May 05, 2012, 22:06
Lindsey, I hope you will be admin soon
I shitted in my pants at reading this.

I'm really sorry for your leaving. Goodbye hero.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Konali

OMG OMG,............ noooooo:( 
i was drinking beer and making fun, and meanwhile my buddy left:(

Zacco i will miss you big time and i wish to see you IG when your ready for it. Real life is way more important.
It was an honour to work with you and i will miss you man.. Still cant believe it.. im so sad:(

When its winter and im still admin and you have time you get mod back atleast man ! i cant live without ya :)

Take care in life zacco and thanks for your help and guidance.

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheSandman

Goodbye zacco, thank you for everything, you have done.
Teaching me, and most of the current staff now how to be, who we are.
You are truely the best promotable admin, this server has ever seen, even though your english isnt the best, but thats like the majority of the players here.

Have fun with your family, you will always be welcome, and a veteran here.
Have fun!
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Geckco

Wow Zacco. You were the most quiet admin ever. I liked you for that. In my eyes you will always be zacco_smith. Godspeed to you buddy. I hope your life goes well. I don't blame you for resigning either, this server is really starting to piss me off. Good luck. 2 years of fun time. 2 years of excitement. 2 years of friendships. 2 years of learning. 2 years.
Good luck.

To Mick:
Do not make a mistake with picking a new admin. if I were you, I would pick an original admin like Vado or Hax. They know what to do. No offense to you Joshua but you quit making everyone sympathetic, and than you came back because you "missed us". Or pick a USA admin, like Ethan or Rubber, and maybe an Aussie one (sandie :)?) I know you will make a good decision
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Rahail

Viper

aww noo didnt want to read this today :( zacco have a good life bro be safe take care ur the one who made me jnr and full i willl miss u bro good luck with everything :( gooooood luck will miss u

and thank you for teaching me how to be a mod :) i will never forget what u did for this server
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheGame

Zacco, thanks for your good admin work and we'll miss you!  :'(
You helped a lot of people.
Good luck with your life and yea, life first, after work, then games.  ;D

Twido

No one wants you see to leave. you are an awsome man and always be. you were and still are the bigggest example to be ingame as staff and as a player! I will miss you. You and hax are both awsome dude and always answered my question (ps: konali don't think you don't do it :p your something else xD) i hope you will ever return as admin/mod , and yeah its your choice zacco. you wanna go farder with your life and we should accept it ^.^ i hope you enjoy it and good luck. Hero!

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Twizeler

this isnt realy the best thing to read.....
i hope i see you back as admin/mod or atleast somtimes come online to say hi :)
else i cant realy say anything take care Zacco :)

Marccc

I will thanks you alot for all your work what you have done for the server.
I havent see you alot in the server but i know you did a lot behind the scenes.
I wish you all the best in your future time of your life and hope we get a good new admin who can do your work.

~ Marc ~

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Ephraim_Renais

Its sad to hear that you have stepped down as admin.  You served the Convoy Trucking community well.  You've left some mighty big shoes to fill.

zimon

it is sad that you quit your work as admin you was the best admin I ever hav seen on this , no , on all servers I have played on. but I hope you will come on the server and just say hi and play for an hour or 2 some times.
you was the first admin I was on contact with and it was a swedish one and you was easy to explain things to.
but lifes goes on.  See you on the roads if you ever drives in uppland. Ha det bra

Om du vill kan du ju adda mig på FB heter grasoarn , ses på vägarna. ha de bra

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America