BMW M3 mod for KaT

Started by Rubber, May 05, 2012, 04:48

Rubber

I've been modifying an M3 mod for KaT for the past week. Here it is so far. It looked pretty crappy to begin with, but the reflections now look pretty good. Keep in mind, I do not have ENB on. I didn't create the mod, only made it better. The video doesn't do it justice, it looks better in game.

[xfire]56b7f9/[/xfire]

Rahail

The_Spinner

Nice
For what car is?
Link?:D

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Rubber

Its for the buffalo, but its a personal mod made for kat so I dont think ill be sharing this one. Once im done with it ill probably just remove the license plates and share it. Just keep in mind its not my mod, i only did some edits to it.

Neon$lash

Quote from: Rubber on May 05, 2012, 09:53
Its for the buffalo, but its a personal mod made for kat so I dont think ill be sharing this one. Once im done with it ill probably just remove the license plates and share it. Just keep in mind its not my mod, i only did some edits to it.

rubber. go back to edit some old muscle cars fella. :P btw nice reflections and the car itself dosen't look pretty good ive seen some other detailed ones but i bet kat's pc can't handle it i guess?

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Strato

Looks very nice, what does it replace? Elegy?

Neon$lash

@ Strat

buffalo. he said on the reply to iglesias

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Strato

Quote from: Neon$lash on May 06, 2012, 08:25
@ Strat

buffalo. he said on the reply to iglesias

My bad, thanks.

KaT37

Quote from: Neon$lash on May 05, 2012, 10:01
i bet kat's pc can't handle it i guess?

hah xD u won the bet ^^ my old (new parts) PC will be able 2 run it ... but this potato... *cough* laptop ... cant rly run it smooth ... but nice work ^^

dRagoSs

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]