Unspawn

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, April 23, 2012, 15:37

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Hello :D
My suggestion is to add command /unspawn. We can use this command when you are next to that vehicle.This command will be for co-leaders in clubs.I want to add this command because is more complicated to go in menu and there look for that vehicle.That becomes more complicated if in base are parked a lot of vehicles. :D :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Ethan

I would think thats why Mick added in this:
Quote from: mick88 on April 23, 2012, 10:55
23 April 2012 2.4 R2

• Added vehicles sub-menu in clubs, lists vehicles parked in club base, allows club leaders and members to manage spawn and manage vehicles.

so clubs can manage the cars that are parked in bases, but by your suggestion you want to be able to unspawn cars, you/club staff would have no reason to do that.

Konali

If cars from different players are parked on the same spot, you can unspawn them by, restoring one of the players cars. This way there will always be 1 car spawned, but could be 10 parked at 1 spot.

Example of how it works

My car is parked in spot A
Lindsey ugly bike is parked in spot A

Lindsey connects, and it will unspawn my car automaticly and spawn her bike. club leaders can  spawn mine back by the club car menu.

This works for non club thinghys to but then with /rm and restoreall
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm