Bring back this amazingly fantastic thing

Started by R16RACA, April 23, 2012, 10:16

R16RACA

Can we please bring back Wet county missions disable option.
Sometimes during high ping sessions the stream has loading issues, and if you do thief/fuel you do not have control over where you go (eg today i was a thief and ended up in water due to streamer issues)
Quote05 November 2010

• removed option to disable ferry missions. Players who can't use ferry can reach Wet County via recently added bridge.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Deff

that means you are lagging heavily in server, and lagging isn't allowed.

The_Spinner

Idk if it will be accepted or not, but I like it, so +1

Lindsey

Completely 100% agree.

I hate WC missions for more than 1 reason.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Traviizter

So basically you're saying you want to choose your missions in a sense... we already can? If you don't want to use the ferry, drive.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

The_Spinner

Quote from: Traviizter on April 23, 2012, 15:06
So basically you're saying you want to choose your missions in a sense... we already can? If you don't want to use the ferry, drive.
but you can't choose the petrol missions

Traviizter

Quote from: [RO]Iglesias on April 23, 2012, 15:29

Fine, but even so why does it matter? You can still drive to Wet County, like you would to get to anywhere else, no?

R16RACA

Did you not read? The streamer (object loader, THE THING THAT LOADS THE ROAD) will stop loading, and i at least wanna finish mission before reconnecting.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

$nake

+1! Server lags sometimes and Aussies falls from ferry..

Geckco

Quote from: Traviizter on April 23, 2012, 20:08

Fine, but even so why does it matter? You can still drive to Wet County, like you would to get to anywhere else, no?

I would really love to fucking hit you right now. Obviously you dont know anything About streamers.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Prosonic

Quote from: Geckco on April 24, 2012, 11:11
Quote from: Traviizter on April 23, 2012, 20:08

I would really love to fucking hit you right now. Obviously you dont know anything About streamers.

Chill the fuck down dude.

Back to topic, +1

"No you where not ban evading.. nooo and im stupid..." - Konali

Leoviz

Traviizter

Quote from: R16RACA on April 24, 2012, 05:40

Ohhhhhh, fine. That happened to me once, it's not really a big deal.
Oh no, lost a bit of e-money... must make thread to complain. But seriously just avoid Wet County... the ferry is fine for me anyway, much more improved so I don't see a problem.

Did you not read? The streamer (object loader, THE THING THAT LOADS THE ROAD) will stop loading, and i at least wanna finish mission before reconnecting.