OMFG!!!! Hdpvr for $100 epic shit

Started by Geckco, April 20, 2012, 04:12

Geckco

Title says it all bought it for $100 on criagslist fully works im so stoked lolol.

My unboxing video of the hd pvr youll see my face. Im sexy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfaGN5PtBM

quality test : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClXAJdsG1Y0

My channel:
Www.youtube.com/geckco365
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Lindsey

awwww look how cute he looks, so young.

LOL
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Senhorlau

KaT37

Neon$lash

nice and hey its irl geckco! :P
btw

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Vinny

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

$nake

Btw it's useless thingy, if you have external HDD and/or satellite receiver with HDD :P

Dr_Doom

I forgot to subscribe when Youtube took the old channel that got pulled.... Subscribed back though.

DJ_Smashon

Sorry but I have only 2 words to say: Console Faggot.  :P   :biggrin:  Well it's a joke.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Geckco

Quote from: DJ_Smashon on April 20, 2012, 21:05
Sorry but I have only 2 words to say: Console Faggot.  :P   :biggrin:  Well it's a joke.

eh im more of a pc fag
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Dan_Nobleman

Quote from: Lindsey on April 20, 2012, 16:09
awwww look how cute he looks, so young.

LOL

Sadly, Geckco is the same age as me, yet I look 4 years older than him.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

RaceRX

Hey, you're sexy.

Trolololo. no homo.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Joshy

Quote from: $nake on April 20, 2012, 19:13

Btw it's useless thingy, if you have external HDD and/or satellite receiver with HDD :P
It's for recording game console games in HD. Not recording TV shows (even though it can be used for that).
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

$nake

Quote from: Joshy on April 21, 2012, 17:08

It's for recording game console games in HD. Not recording TV shows (even though it can be used for that).
paying 600zł (€200) for sth like that to record from PS3/XBX as source ? :o it's totally idio... crazy.. plug off HDD from console and plug to pc :o

Joshy

Quote from: $nake on April 21, 2012, 19:00
Quote from: Joshy on April 21, 2012, 17:08

paying 600zł (€200) for sth like that to record from PS3/XBX as source ? :o it's totally idio... crazy.. plug off HDD from console and plug to pc :o
It records in full HD, something which not many other recorders can do. Also, you can't just take out the HDD from a PS3 / 360 and get game footage... I know for a fact the PS3 HDD is encrypted so that would be difficult.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

RaceRX

Snake talks a lot with little sense in his posts. You can't pull a hdd out of a ps3, and I doubt you can in a new xbox. (Slim) How would you even record from that? I'm not understanding that. Its not like there are plugs on the back of the HDD, that's a size of a half dollar btw. And super slim. Snake, you're no where near the technoigy intelogence as Joshy and Dan, and probally not even me and I'm pretty retarded.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Geckco

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on April 21, 2012, 19:48
Snake, you're no where near the technoigy intelogence as Joshy and Dan, and probally not even me and I'm pretty retarded.
:ukiddn: coz I'm thinking in polish, that's why.. polish guy starts to think in own lang than translates to english..

RaceRX

I don't hate you snake, you just need to speak less about things that don't make any sense.

Nice

Konali

How the fuck can that cute guy received so many bans in 2012...................... :gwhy:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Geckco

Quote from: Konali on April 22, 2012, 00:20
How the fuck can that cute guy received so many bans in 2012...................... :gwhy:

<3 hit me up bitches

TheSandman

Snake talks a lot with little sense in his posts. You can't pull a hdd out of a ps3, and I doubt you can in a new xbox. (Slim) How would you even record from that? I'm not understanding that. Its not like there are plugs on the back of the HDD, that's a size of a half dollar btw. And super slim. Snake, you're no where near the technoigy intelogence as Joshy and Dan, and probally not even me and I'm pretty retarded.
You can remove the hard drive from both, slim and 'phat' models of the PS3 and 360.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rainbow

Quote from: TheSandman on April 22, 2012, 03:03
You can remove the hard drive from both, slim and 'phat' models of the PS3 and 360.

Yeah you can also just transfer files onto a usb.. hmm. i am about to test if the replays can be acually transferred from hdd onto a usb. doubt it but it is worth a try just to see.

EDIT: It allowed me to move my MW3 replay file and in modio i can extract it to my desktop but it comes out in a DEMO file. going to see what else i can do with this.

EDIT 2: converting it to another format to view it. i wonder what kind of quality this brings out :P

EDIT 3: came out as a 1MB black screen xD

RaceRX

the HDD in a PS3 is a part of the motherboard. i dont think it comes off without breaking it.

Nice

TheSandman

Quote from: RaceRX on April 22, 2012, 08:18
the HDD in a PS3 is a part of the motherboard. i dont think it comes off without breaking it.
It comes out, trust me. Thats how my best mate, she replaced her old 40gb fat, with a 500gb.

Dr_dog

What i look my Slim which is 360GB, it looks like theres somekind HDD caddy under the Blu ray player
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dan_Nobleman

That you can, but almost no game at all allows you to record to your harddrive and save it, I know of maybe one, but still, Microsoft (and Sony) Put a great deal into encrypting their data, and if you don't know what you're doing, then you wouldn't be able to get the video clip that you're looking for.

Quote from: RaceRX on April 22, 2012, 08:18

No Noah... Just no.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Terrorista310

Quote from: Konali on April 22, 2012, 00:20

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

RaceRX

Nice

TheSandman

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on April 23, 2012, 04:02

That you can, but almost no game at all allows you to record to your harddrive and save it, I know of maybe one, but still, Microsoft (and Sony) Put a great deal into encrypting their data, and if you don't know what you're doing, then you wouldn't be able to get the video clip that you're looking for.

Very few games do, i know Just Cause 2 is one, not sure of many others.