Company's Where You Can Work For

Started by Gameboy, March 25, 2012, 15:46

Gameboy

I Have A verry Nice Suggest for this server.
I wass thinking company's where you can work for like in LWD

the server go's making a invite program for in server where owner of the company can send invite's for joining company's
before you must go apply on the company forum

i think that's a nice suggest i hope this suggest while go launch it!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

Ethan

there are "companies" you can can "work" for, they are called clubs.

Strato

i was thinking about the same but there are clubs with bases, so there is no sense making it

$nake

CT has clubs, TITS has companies..

Shock

Yea Like RS Haul, Xomer (fuel). the companys can be named like the companys on artic trailer, but maybe really rich player could make new one
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Gameboy

That's not what i mean i mean clubs where you can get more score and more money like in TM and LWD guys

Leoviz

I have no prejudice against other servers (but do not deny that they are a shit), but this is an idea that I really support ever since.

+1

mr.hilly

my favorite 2 servers are CVT cause here is fun and have to play
but TM is more like dangerous roads and that i like ^_^
anyway guys play less TM cause THIS is CVT doooont make CVT for TM they are diffrent
WE have mick88 they have DiDoK
so suggestion is good +1 from me but dont try CVT make for TM

Lindsey

Well there isn't really an option to work for a club on here, the only way is to work then donate it all....:x
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

It was suggested before, I think.
no animated signatures allowed

luca

mr.hilly

there is huge minus payment
in TM when u work u like have Huge paycheck where is written all how much u got total where that money goes and ifu dont work for any company u lose like 50 % .
Companies working in TM like u get (in best company its ) 70 % u get company keep 30 % and all companies funds are using for paying u for assistance and free tolls .
(that all i did while were banned and kufat messing around there and IcePick is from TM too so its revolution) ... thats all this story is too long (hope wont get banned) :D

Ethan

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on April 01, 2012, 17:00
It was suggested before, I think.

It has been, it was suggested before but yet to be done, it also means dont suggest, I would only guess
I can simply create a already suggested/denied list... separate from do not suggest list