Natural disaster in CT

Started by rafiki_ren, March 23, 2012, 06:25

rafiki_ren

Good night-day-afternoon have.

My suggestion is, with respect to this 2012, a natural disaster in the map of CT alone to remove the monotone of the type of game.

I know it's hard to do for escrpts or new objects to be added, but it would be nice to see a road blocked by a cave or something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, i dont a mapper wen, i look this pick in google, i liked this idea

the idea/ picture of marcc liked

some disasters or accidents would make the game more realistic

is a suggestion, and remember I used the google translator.

Greetings rafiki_ren

Strato

Maybe tell us something more..?

$nake

Do you want more things and places ? Make a map, add objects, maybe 1/10 of your ideas will come here :)

Spekter

Sounds interesting, but yeah, we need some more info.

Nate

This seems like a neat idea. I remember i once saw a tsunami script to randomly generate tsunami's and damage homes. I think this is what he means, but more info please!
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]

Twido

well anyways , from what he says now i give a +1 it sounds really awsome but more info :p

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Supra

I think he wants like stones "falling" from mountains, blocking road.. And like Nate says, tsunamis.. Kind of accidents happening in the server.. It would be nice, but probably a lot of work to it..

Marccc

Some months ago a plane was crashed into the Express way bridge (that was since Eyre was added so you had to drive tough new Eyre)

Pic:

And in Fallentree was a big tree blocking the road. And the tunnel from SF to the road to Flint/LS was a time blocked by rocks.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Strato

Quote from: Marccc on March 23, 2012, 14:25
Some months ago a plane was crashed into the Express way bridge (that was since Eyre was added so you had to drive tough new Eyre)

Pic:

And in Fallentree was a big tree blocking the road. And the tunnel from SF to the road to Flint/LS was a time blocked by rocks.

oh god.. just don't add this D:

$nake

Quote from: Marccc on March 23, 2012, 14:25

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/5oEqv.jpg

It was like year ago, in Nov 2010 (i guess) :)

Mokrajn

Signature removed by admin

HeLiOn_PrImE

Changing some custom CT landmarks would be nice, I guess. A little work for mappers. (to bad we can't suggest new mapping)
-1 for rocks falling and other scripted stuff. They consume a lot of host resource.

no animated signatures allowed

Leoviz