lemons near theif drop off points

Started by John_Freeman, March 20, 2012, 19:52

John_Freeman

Well, in the time I've been playing a thief, I thought that there should be old, slow, clunky vehicles (like the Walton, Glendale, even the Tampa) that spawn outside thief drop off points, similar to the utility van in sf, It would be nice to give the thief a small glimpse of hope after they've completed their mission, and could be used as a means of transportation to their next objective if they weren't caught.

EDIT:
I usually have a mt bike in my inventory, this is just a simple suggestion.

Matheus

Agreed, sometimes you dont have a mtbike so this is a nice idea
+1

$nake

+1, but I don't understand what LEMONS have to this :o

John_Freeman

Maybe use ghost cars (a beat-up variant) as well, I know Glendale and Sadler have a ghost variant but not to sure about others.

bazingashane0

-1 If you are wise enough you should have a mtbike ready.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

John_Freeman

Quote from: $nake on March 20, 2012, 20:14
+1, but I don't understand what LEMONS have to this :o

lemon is just a term for a car that has more problems than you can count.

Storm94

steal car, /x and ride off on your mt bike. Spend the $5k, and quit your bitching.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

John_Freeman

Quote from: Storm94 on March 20, 2012, 23:00
steal car, /x and ride off on your mt bike. Spend the $5k, and quit your bitching.
I can assure you that I have a mt bike, and use the command, I'm just simply making a suggestion.

Ethan

you can steal the tampa somewhere, and I dont think there are any glenshits or sadlshits spawned to steal....well I know there arent any glenshits spawned... I know you can steall the sadler by LV  landfill and the walton in red county (rs haul)

Spekter

Quote from: Ethan on March 20, 2012, 23:30
you can steal the tampa somewhere, and I dont think there are any glenshits or sadlshits spawned to steal....well I know there arent any glenshits spawned... I know you can steall the sadler by LV  landfill and the walton in red county (rs haul)

There is a junker Glendale at Verdant Meadows.

Strato

Go to the shop, items, MtBike, buy it and the that's the whole suggestion point...

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson