is legal the Sacamhack 1.2 or no..

Started by DarkG0D, March 17, 2012, 02:06

DarkG0D

'Sacamhack 1.2'': With this program you can put the cameras in many ways, and above comes with a speedometer and also you can see the car daУБo.

Download it from here:

- http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.ph...n=file&id=1510

-All you have to do is open the program before entering the game and now this.
These are the controls: ....... I hope that you understand, I have translated as best I could.
Numpad * = enable camera
Numpad / = Disable Camera
Move Up Numpad 8 = can not do this if not to the'' free'' way
Numpad 2 = Move Down
Numpad 4 = Move left
Numpad 6 = Move Right
Numpad = Zoom
Numpad - = Zoom Out
Numpad 1 = Free mode
Numpad 3 = Enable or disable the velocimentro
Numpad 0 = With this you can move the camera with the mouse, even when driving with the camera on or either side.
Numpad 5 = Reset position
Left Bracket '[' = Increase FOV
Right bracket ']' = Decrease FOV
ТД = think it's called'' ratio'' I'm not sure you try it I do not wish to.
УБ = is the opposite of the above key
P = Default FOV and aspect ratio

The keys that I have not understood that operation are not to Vostros but I do not go any
Numpad. = Switch Modes
Mouse Y = Pitch
Mouse X = Yaw
Z = Roll Mouse (Mouse-Wheel)
Semicolon; = Increase Aspect Ratio
Apostrophe '= Decrease Aspect Ratio
P = Default FOV and Aspect Ratio
X = Save Current View
End = Toggle PLayer Visibility

or take it as cheating?
approved, it detects smokey?
:o :-\

Konali

this is a camhack right?

i believe this is ok to use. I dont use mods myself so other might know more about this modification
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

TheSandman

Im sure this mod is allowed, it only enables the manual control over the camera. Ive had this before, i dont use it so much now. BUt there is no cheats whatever involved in it.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

DarkG0D

bone can be used in the convoy but give me ban???

TheSandman

Quote from: DarkG0D on March 17, 2012, 06:51
bone can be used in the convoy but give me ban???
Bone? What do you mean?

If you use CamHack, you will not be banned, if it is not cheats of somekind.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

DarkG0D

sorry if you do not understand is that I do not speak much English and use translators sometimes :'(

HeLiOn_PrImE

If it doesn't affect other players it is allowed.
And by affecting other players I mean it's not interfering  with their normal gameplay.

If you have some sort of speed hack, you will get a ban because it is noticed, so it's interfering with a normal gameplay.
If you use the cam hack, you can only control your camera. Other players will not be affected by anything.
no animated signatures allowed

Strato

It is allowed. It's not a 'hack'  like it's in the name, it allows You just to have more views from the camera.

HeLiOn_PrImE

It is a hack by nature, but it is within the exception boundaries. The point is, you can use it without worry.
no animated signatures allowed

Lindsey

As long as the hack isn't giving you an advantage and people can't see the "hack / visual" then you're ok.

If you gain an advantage or are using it to exploit, then it's against our rules.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]