News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Easy as Pie

Started by Sweet_Johnson, March 06, 2012, 21:59

Sweet_Johnson

ok if you have internet explorer you can do this I dont know if others can click f12 or find developing tools in options and it lets you change the words or numbers of anything on that page I did it to my CVT profile page to make me look EPIC!!  -This doesnt actually do anything except make it look diffrent so it wont let you go stupidly high scores or money as soon as you click off the page it will go back to normal and you have to do it  see the diffrence

Geckco

>mfw explorer is shit
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Strato

would be nice to edit like this in game settings :D especially money ammount

Rubber

The stats on that second one are just awesome!!! How did you get them? hahah troll

I wonder if it woks on firefox

Sjomp

Quote from: Rubber on March 06, 2012, 22:38
The stats on that second one are just awesome!!! How did you get them? hahah troll

I wonder if it woks on firefox
there is an add-on for firefox that can do this, but i don't know the name now :P
it's just you got the code of the site and you can edit it and see what you have done and if you refresh everything change back :P

Strato

wise guys just open paint and change it there XD

Joshy

Holy shit only NOW you noticed this?

Now for bragging rights...

YouTube in my transfers too - http://i.imgur.com/EDgmp.jpg

It's all fixed now though :)
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Sweet_Johnson

I didnt notice it on this site i thought it was flash or something but it iexplorer it is developer tools and click random stuff and it happens

Twizeler

lol offline is green rofl

$nake