Dirt Track

Started by Pimm, March 06, 2012, 17:35

Pimm

Hello fellas, I was playing GTA:SA when I found this Dirt Track used in the Dirt Track sidemission. :P

[hide=the Dirt track's video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLzFeJZKyyY&feature=player_embedded[/hide]

It's a good racetrack for 4x4's, SUV's, motorbikes, trucks, quadbikes, Dunerides and etc.!  :))
It could get mapped on a stadium at Wet County, Eyre, Fir or Vice City islands.

So, what do you guys think? :)
ACCOUNT DELETED

martata14

+99 this can be Offroad track :))

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Strato

great but better to have a bigger one for sandkings etc.. not just motorbikes :) +1

IIICarloseschIII

a dirt Track for others off road vehicles would be cool +1

xXpirrettoXx

Woooooow this is a big idea +100

Magri

Pimm you have ever good ideas!!!! +1 :D (only because difference from +1 to +99 is nothing xD)

HeLiOn_PrImE

Not that easy to do, but +1 from me.

And still.....it's to bad we can't suggest new mapping.
no animated signatures allowed

Pimm

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on March 06, 2012, 22:34
Not that easy to do, but +1 from me.

And still.....it's to bad we can't suggest new mapping.

Well, you don't have to map the Dirt Track because it's in the GTA:SA Singleplayer, you only have to map the Stadium  :D
ACCOUNT DELETED

Crimzz[UK]

Actualy nothing needs mapped, Only teleports need to link up the interior with the exterior.

3 Stadiums around San Andreas 1 already being used for the oval race track, 2 to pick from LS or SF.

creamy1

Outdoor track would be better, only accessible by a big hill which 4x4's can drive up to.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Pimm on March 06, 2012, 22:42
Well, you don't have to map the Dirt Track because it's in the GTA:SA Singleplayer, you only have to map the Stadium  :D

Every map is made from objects that are already in single player, dude. Not only the stadium.

no animated signatures allowed