Stop requirement suggestion

Started by HeLiOn_PrImE, February 26, 2012, 19:03

HeLiOn_PrImE

I couldn't find this on "read before posting" so I thought I'd give it a try.

I (and I bet I am not alone) would like not being required to stop to pay the fine when asked. We already have to stop for control, I think stopping for fines is unnecessary.
no animated signatures allowed

The Wolf

No, most of you run when you see a cop comming to collect your fine so you should have to stop to /pay it.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

HeLiOn_PrImE

If he already gave the fine it's a matter of time before you'll be red on the map. You're only chance is to pay, so you pay. No harm done.

Deff

yeah, one who has to get wanted, will get wanted no matter what.

But one who has to pay, will obviously stop and pay, so i think he doesn't need to stop, and he should be able to pay while moving.

Its annoying to stop again and again.

Ethan

if I have fines and a cop is by I just stop and see if the person is smart enough to fine me, otherwise its their loss

and no, this should not happen

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Ethan on February 27, 2012, 14:21
and no, this should not happen

Can you tell me one good reason?

Bullet[CRO]

HeLiOn_PrImE

Irl they give you the ticket and you have time to pay it to the office, but you pay less if you pay on the spot. At least that's how it works in my country.

Price

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 28, 2012, 03:36
Irl they give you the ticket and you have time to pay it to the office, but you pay less if you pay on the spot. At least that's how it works in my country.

In the United States, when an officer pulls you over and issues a ticket for a traffic infraction you have violated, you have to go to the police station and pay the ticket there. You have no choice of paying the ticket on the spot. So, its a no from me on this suggestion. It doesn't take much effort to pull over and completely stop your rig just to /pay for a ticket. Take into consideration that "most" drivers speed up when they notice an officer behind them going to issue them a ticket.

mrtrlt

Nope.

And there's no point arguing. Because even if we give in. Mick will just say ^^

mick88

What else, are you going to complain that you lose money when you /pay? Fines are supposed to be a punishment, that's why you have to stop and pay like a peasant. If you don't like stopping to /pay, don't speed.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on February 28, 2012, 14:41
If you don't like stopping to /pay, don't speed.
If I don't like stopping to being weighted, .......... (don't what?)

HeLiOn_PrImE

I am not complaining about paying because I am willing to pay speed fines. A small price for the fun I am having. I just don't like to stop for it every freakin' time I take a trap and an Officer is there to collect it. Whatever, bad idea, I guess....

Sjomp

Look i drived more than 30k km in cvt and what i have learned is:
Driving + Typing = Crash! (or it's my rookie driving style :P)
So it will only cause more crashes.

And what's the fun of always driving top speed? i don't know but sometimes i need to drive slower else it starts getting boring 8)

Bullet[CRO]

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on February 28, 2012, 03:36
Still u need to stop even if they gonna give u the damn ticket