News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

My trailer mod! Please Help!

Started by Toms_Farkys, February 26, 2012, 10:47

Matheus

Toms_Farkys

Wtf, why does the texture not appear? It did show me to locate all the textures i located them and pressed continue. Nothing happend, Im going into 3DS Max several times, but nothing... :( And why cant i select the Kams scripts from the right toolbar? It shows me to re-intall the script!

And why do I need to wait till mod. watches this post, why i cant post it right now?

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

Toms_Farkys

Okay, I now have a Artict 3 trailer with Double wheels :) (original ones that are doubled :D)
But can someone help me with those things that are on top of the trailer? Ventilators or smth :-\ How can i move them? When i just started modding with 3DS Max i did move them, but now i dont know how to move them xD Ive seen that Ihatetn has those things moved in his Artict 1 Mod ;)

And can someone answer me, when will the thing end that Moderator needs to check this and apply this post, so other can see

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

You need to select the faces you wanna move then use the move tool to move them.

I dunno maybe when you become un moderated?

Toms_Farkys

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 28, 2012, 16:03
You need to select the faces you wanna move then use the move tool to move them.

I dunno maybe when you become un moderated?
Can we talk somewhere else? Because im moderated :( And i gotta wait like 3 hours to moderator apply my post...
*About my trailer*
Okay, so i did add a ventilator thingy on front (like yours Artict 1 :)) And removed the 2nd from roof and now the roof is clean, now trying to rotate lights that are in back of trailer, do tou know why when i rotate lights why does the right and left not rotate correctly? It like brakes or smth, i several parts... Hope you did understand my English language isnt very good... :-\

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

When you rotate the lights, Select the vertex and not the faces.  You rotate it with vertexs selected. Depends what software you have for im.

Toms_Farkys

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 28, 2012, 18:20
When you rotate the lights, Select the vertex and not the faces.  You rotate it with vertexs selected. Depends what software you have for im.
Okay, thank you it helped a lot :) And do i need to add dummies? (Copy the dummie from the backlight) To add the light to those thingys?
**EDIT**
How did you add the colors to the taillights? In 3DS Max they're colored, the lights on side of the trailer are blue... And how do you did make them to light?

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

Quote from: Toms_Farkys on February 28, 2012, 18:38
Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 28, 2012, 18:20
Okay, thank you it helped a lot :) And do i need to add dummies? (Copy the dummie from the backlight) To add the light to those thingys?
**EDIT**
How did you add the colors to the taillights? In 3DS Max they're colored, the lights on side of the trailer are blue... And how do you did make them to light?

You shouldn't need to add any dummies unless you're adding wheels or some other stuff. You need to map the lights to vehiclelights128 to make the lights light up. You need uvw unwrap then use the uv editor to get it to the light you want it on.