News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Cooling system for laptop

Started by Geckco, February 26, 2012, 06:31

Geckco

Whats a good notebook cooling system? I was looking at this for my "30 inch" laptop lol jk but is this any good?

http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Massive23-Notebook-Oversized-CLN0015/dp/B003ZUXXWO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330237669&sr=8-1
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Dr_dog

some big/many fans just fans under the laptop. Im using ridiculous 1 fan but it does the work and keeps air flowing. just dont let the hot air pack up under the laptop
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Geckco

Quote from: Dr_dog on February 26, 2012, 08:46
some big/many fans just fans under the laptop. Im using ridiculous 1 fan but it does the work and keeps air flowing. just dont let the hot air pack up under the laptop

I was expecting for you to post :p. But is the one i posted any good? do you think i could find a better for a cheap price? or the same?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

iFrost

Thermaltake is very good and 27$ is quite cheap, I don't know how prices go in the US so I can't say if it's the cheapest, check out newegg.com for PC stuff

Dan_Nobleman

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Geckco

iFrost

Quote from: Geckco on February 26, 2012, 20:39
Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on February 26, 2012, 17:12
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007639%20600028834&IsNodeId=1&Tpk=Laptop%20Cooler

Look at that link, pick one that suits your laptop size...

thanks baby. they dont have a 30 incher =/

It connects to the bottom of the laptop, so you have to know what size that is, because yours is a double screened laptop right?