Main Menu

Gps Mod

Started by PsychOos, February 24, 2012, 09:58

PsychOos

Hello all,

I search A Gps mod

, Like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M371JGHCaBY

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TbvkV0iLXA&feature=player_embedded#!

possible to work on convoytrucking?

If you have search and find can you share it please?

Thanks for you help.

PsychOos

Price

I've actually seen both types of mods before, but I don't know if you are able to use them on Convoy trucking because they are CLEO mods. If you are able to use those that mod on convoy trucking I have no problem sending you the link to the download.

TheSandman

Quote from: Price on February 24, 2012, 16:40
I've actually seen both types of mods before, but I don't know if you are able to use them on Convoy trucking because they are CLEO mods. If you are able to use those that mod on convoy trucking I have no problem sending you the link to the download.
It should be allowed, as long as it doesnt give physical advantages over other players. Like speed, all that blah.
GPS is allowed im sure.

Im not sure itll work in Wet County though, as its not detected in the actual GTASA engine.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Price

Here's the link. Read the video description because the download link is in it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGRV3e9zuXU

PsychOos

okay, and yes i want use that Mod only on Convoytrucking.

Thanks for the links, i don't have see that.

But if you have a other links? and is Admin accept this? because i'am scare to got a Ban.

I have test the mod is working perfectly :) no problem

PsychOos

Vinny

Could you guys help me please ? i'm a dick with cleo mods.
Well when i extract GPS_1.0 , I have 2 folders (cleo & models) and "readme" document.
In readme its written: 2. Open gps.ini from CLEO folder and configure mod settings as you want (more information about options in gps.ini file).

The problem is that, in cleo folder I only have gps.cs and gps (text).
I don't see any gps.ini file.

Can you help me please ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Gameboy

How To Start GPS?

RaceRX

itll work everywhere but wc.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheScaniaBoy

r
Race, do u use it? :)

RaceRX

I know the map perfectly, so I don't need it lol
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

bazingashane0

I believe it won't be allowed cause it will be giving you an unfair advantage over others. The GTA map and CVT map is there for a reason. Learn to use it or ask others if you need help.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Deff

Quote from: Shane0 on March 31, 2012, 08:49
I believe it won't be allowed cause it will be giving you an unfair advantage over others. The GTA map and CVT map is there for a reason. Learn to use it or ask others if you need help.

-.-
Anything undetectable by others is allowed as long as it doesn't make you lag as it is detectable by others. :)

Besides that many servers have this kind of script for players.
I wouldn't use it because its annoying and i know whole SA map with shortcuts.

TheScaniaBoy

Quote from: RaceRX on March 31, 2012, 08:17
I know the map perfectly, so I don't need it lol
Me too :D

RaceRX

Its allowed, GPS is allowed. Thats the only cleo mod besides camhack thats allowed. (Theres a version of camhack thats cleo..)

Nice

Deff

Quote from: RaceRX on March 31, 2012, 20:52
Its allowed, GPS is allowed. Thats the only cleo mod besides camhack thats allowed. (Theres a version of camhack thats cleo..)
dashboard view mod is cleo as well, and the snow fall mod as well :P