News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

House Value

Started by Twido, February 22, 2012, 18:23

Twido

Mick i don't know what the problem is , but the house value's are way too high! some mins. ago i was in cvt and i was checking /Forsale , i saw a 2slot and did go check it out, but after i looked to the price... 3mil!! what happend ?????!!!?? a 2 slot was never so expensive. Mick i want a clear answer for this , what you wanna get with it? i mean , new people almost never reach 1million , and before they get 1million for a 1slot they house value already increase. I don't know what the problem is but this house value's are way too high, i don't care if you gonna be mad on me now or if you give me a forum ban . but i don't like this anymore

Oh and btw , don't lock this until i get an answer from Mick

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Jopi

I will crap .. dont lock topic.
Why houses is expensive? Because here is alot player which earned some nice money,because now every NEWBIE know how to get fast tow and van achievement. :)
I remember when there was always 3 slots on sale,price 2.5m,that was like 5-6 month ago :) and now .. camping for 2 slots .. :(

:cereal:

Rubber

You know why house prices are so damn high? Because people still pay those prices... That and there is kind of a house shortage. We are just coming out of a recession, you know.

Strato

3m is damn high ? Cmon... 1 week doing artict and You got it.

IcePick

Quote from: Rubber on February 22, 2012, 18:44
We are just coming out of a recession, you know.

ROFL

Twido

Quote from: Strato. on February 22, 2012, 19:36
Maybe its not high for you strato , but not every newbie knows how to do anything right , so it will take more..

[hide= Just a rule]
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Clutch

Glad i got my 3 slot for 5mil then  O0
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

RaceRX

Glad I got my 4slot for only 15million if 3 is expensive >.>
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

mrtrlt

Quote from: twido on February 22, 2012, 19:38
Quote from: Strato. on February 22, 2012, 19:36
Maybe its not high for you strato , but not every newbie knows how to do anything right , so it will take more..

Exactly. I only have time to play during the weekend (school) and when the weekend does come. I like to play other games as well so not eveyone can just spend "A Week" doing artic. Because that isnt really an option for most people. It turns more into a month of Artic missions.

Supra

More players, means more people will buy houses. But there is a limit of houses, so prices go up. And newbies can buy a 1 slot and fucking stop complaining abour not being able to afford a 2-3 slot. Work for the money, and remember, price is the same for all.

Twido

Quote from: Supra on February 22, 2012, 23:32
More players, means more people will buy houses. But there is a limit of houses, so prices go up. And newbies can buy a 1 slot and fucking stop complaining abour not being able to afford a 2-3 slot. Work for the money, and remember, price is the same for all.
And again i gonna say .. your are not everyone. Stop thinking only about yourself. i gonna lock this topic if everyone is gonna be against me

[hide= Just a rule]
[/hide]