News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

those were the days

Started by Ethan, February 18, 2012, 01:59

Ethan

so looking in the old forum for my registration date I figured Id check out the old changelog... MAN I want some of these back...

21 June 2010
New anti-spam system - automatically bans players who spam chat. << wheres this when you need it
22 June 2010
Server version updated to R8  << wow and we are on 2.4 R27?
29 July 2010
Limit of owned houses has been set to 3 << I wish I was there for this
12 August 2010
Removed 2 NPC helicopters to make 2 extra slots for staff members and donators. Server now has 50 free slots and 2 spare slots.  << NPC, does that mean robot/scripted helis?
12 August 2010
Players who use own trailer to haul goods won't fail mission if they leave vehicle for over 1 minute. Same applies to other vehicles like own limo, own flatbed, own van etc.  << where did this go and I vote this to come back
22 August 2010
Updated server to 0.3b << wow, just wow
28 August 2010
Added /togglepm command to enable/disable PM system << use this rather than phone>preferences>disable PM
09 September 2010
Vehicles will no longer destroy when they fall into water unless they are on fire (owned vehicles)<< can we have this back please, I dont know if this is really a big deal nowadays
11 September 2010
Maximum number of houses per player is set to 1 << now you know where campers was started
13 September 2010
Players with over 1000 points will be able to own 2 houses now << I wish I was there for this
7 October 2010
Added option to disable ferry boat missions for players who with not to use it due to lags or poor performing pc. The option is available in /preferences or directly with /ferrymissions command << can this be re-implemented please?
16 November 2010
NPC trains are re-added (4 trains) it worked once, can we try again, oh wait Kon tried
20 November 2010
Changed payment for fuel delivery missions. Pay will depend on distance between delivery points. << is this still active?

what do you guys think? bring some things back (no the houses or none of that crap)

droctogonapus

Quote from: Ethan on February 18, 2012, 01:59
so looking in the old forum for my registration date I figured Id check out the old changelog... MAN I want some of these back...

21 June 2010
New anti-spam system - automatically bans players who spam chat. << wheres this when you need it
i was a victim of it  :'(

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

RaceRX

I joined november. First played in october but registered november.

I remember the trains.. loved them but players bitched because it generated 1 opcode sometimes.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Konali

Some things are just hard to bring back, but oh boy what do i love the trains:) every other player that was there with me loved it so much and it was great:) i miss that:) Hahahah great memory passed my mind:

from Bone county to SF over the railroad tracks with a 10+ convoy hahah no 1 survived the incomming trains:) hahah great days <3
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Spekter

I would like to see trains back.  :trainsguy:

The Wolf

I would like what mick did before and have that old copy of CVT on a different 10 slot server, someone else can host it.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Strato

$nake

Quote from: Strato. on February 18, 2012, 07:50
NPC helicopter?!
here were couple of these :)

btw, ethan its impossible that uve joined ct before me, coz i remember that uve joined 2-3 days before joshy in oct 2010 :o
ive read ur post wrong, sry ethan  :-X

Ethan

Quote from: The Wolf on February 18, 2012, 04:06
I would like what mick did before and have that old copy of CVT on a different 10 slot server, someone else can host it.
this would be awesome again but it would need to have interest or it will be gone before you know it, again.

I joined in November 2010, I dont know where you think I joined before you
edit:
member profile:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,139.msg575.html#msg575

naury

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

DeHavilland

Good old times that I missing! :(
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Geckco

Quote from: naury on February 18, 2012, 16:58
times go

times that YOU never experienced.

All i want are the convoys back... The big convoys the ones where it all mattered!
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Storm94

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

those were the days..

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,71.0.html

when ethan was nice.. im missing those days..

Kenny_Power

Trains were fun I loved wataching people get nailed off them LS is where I always got hit by them.. And the big convoys biggest for me was 38 players or something