club suggestion

Started by DokterSmurf, February 17, 2012, 08:05

DokterSmurf

Hi guys i dont know if this idea has been already suggested, but lets try.

At the moment clubs are only to keep your cars in the base. But what if it would be that for Your load lets say you earn $20,000 for that, that you are in a club you get 20% more, and 10% of the 20% would go to your club funds. You can only be in one club at a time.

If this suggestion has already been, I'm sorry.

TheScaniaBoy

Sounds interesting, but i think it's money farming. If not, +1 from me :D

$nake

better idea would be that every member who parks in base will atomatictely pay 20k per month :)

Ethan

Strato

but what if someone has 100 clubs? the 20% will go to each club?

+1 from me

Twido

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Strato

do not -1.. it's a genius suggestion for me.. instead of paying from your own money, some interests will automaticly go to a club.

xXpirrettoXx

Magri

+1 A fixed tax would solve many things including:
- "There is an important memo on ..." every time something is published
- Messages sent from the staff of the club for players that if they take advantage and don't pay
- Finally, when a park in a club pays, many put their car in the club only to be closer to homes for sale
- There will be not only the admin that pay 500/600k a month.

DokterSmurf

Why -1? You can have only ONE club

Dobis

Quote from: DokterSmurf on February 19, 2012, 16:58
Why -1? You can have only ONE club
Why? WTF i think alot of ppl apreciate that they're in few maybe even 10clubs it would totaly suck if it would be in CVT. Maybe im in 1 club yes but its only bcs i dont like to pay for being in club to alot of them. Others have no problems with it...

Pol_Tysiek

the 20% will go to each club?

+1 from me :)

DokterSmurf

Nope it will be that you will earn 20% more and 10% of that 20 will go to the club.

I would like Mick to reply to this suggestion.

DokterSmurf

OMG CAN ANY ADMIN REPLY!?

TheScaniaBoy

OMG, don't cry and Caps off.