House Auctions - the thing that may solve the problem?

Started by Fender, February 12, 2012, 18:48

Traviizter

Quote from: Jopi on February 14, 2012, 03:08
And waiting 10 hours for house will solve problem?

I never said it would solve the problem.
Also where did I mention the 10 hours bit? There's millions of 1 slots going around compared to the 2+.

ThomasKirkman

Why not set house sales up so that when a person puts his/her house up for sale, it does not show it is for sale for a random time between 24 and 72 hours.  That way if Joe decided to sell his house, there would be less of a chance of selling to a buddy due to the random time.  Then it would show for sale to all at the same time.  He might get it, he might not.

Strato

Quote from: Traviizter on February 14, 2012, 03:03
Rethinking... my new conclusion is no, it won't solve the problem. Houses will get crazy expensive so newbies (and myself, unashamedly) would be unable to afford anything more than a 2 slot.
I was thinking that maybe all houses would be inactive until an admin came online and did a command to make them all active, but then people would beg and cry, so no.
My best solution is that every house is a 1 slot and people can buy and sell slots as they choose. The price would increase for each slot you buy. This way people can continue to show off, having loads of cash and cars and still have a house without the risk of losing your shit trying to sell and buy; and have a house that didn't burn a massive hole in your e-wallet.

10? When someone camps the house is not avaible for 60 hours ! Come on it's bullshit.

Shock

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 14, 2012, 06:08
Quote from: Traviizter on February 14, 2012, 03:03
Rethinking... my new conclusion is no, it won't solve the problem. Houses will get crazy expensive so newbies (and myself, unashamedly) would be unable to afford anything more than a 2 slot.
I was thinking that maybe all houses would be inactive until an admin came online and did a command to make them all active, but then people would beg and cry, so no.
My best solution is that every house is a 1 slot and people can buy and sell slots as they choose. The price would increase for each slot you buy. This way people can continue to show off, having loads of cash and cars and still have a house without the risk of losing your shit trying to sell and buy; and have a house that didn't burn a massive hole in your e-wallet.

10? When someone camps the house is not avaible for 60 hours ! Come on it's bullshit.

If someone camps the house will go for sale when the camper goes away
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

mick88

Waiting is only meant to solve house trading problem. House deficit can be overcame only by adding more houses and even auctions won't help.

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on February 14, 2012, 13:24
Waiting is only meant to solve house trading problem. House deficit can be overcame only by adding more houses and even auctions won't help.

Sure but You need to add like 50 houses 3/4/5/6 to solve it.

mick88

Quote from: Strato. on February 14, 2012, 14:38

A great man once said "if you wait long enough, new houses will appear".

Strato

Quote from: mick88 on February 14, 2012, 14:52
Quote from: Strato. on February 14, 2012, 14:38

A great man once said "if you wait long enough, new houses will appear".

Well but 90% of house campers are idiots that stay in the house gate so the house won't be avaible for the next few days... that's really bad. I'm waiting too.. yeah already 5 months and what should i say ? I have a wife so i can't sit 24/7 like those and i can't be only for ever to get that house so why not do something for ppl that have no chance to win with campers.

Shock

More House with multiple slots will solve the camp problem
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Twido

Nothing will solve it , untill the campers stop camp.. or another house system need come

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Concept

6 slot - 1 available

5 slot - 1 available

4 slot - 2 available

3 slot - 5 available

2 slot - 9 available

:o :o :o Maybe Mick was right

Strato

Quote from: Concept on February 14, 2012, 21:35
6 slot - 1 available

5 slot - 1 available

4 slot - 2 available

3 slot - 5 available

2 slot - 9 available

:o :o :o Maybe Mick was right
yep, go to each house and You will see at least 5 idiots standing next to the house / in the house area so the house can not come avaible..

Ethan

(ing)
Quote from: twido on February 14, 2012, 19:54
Nothing will solve it , untill the campers stop camp(ing)..
campers will always camp for houses no matter whatever system anyone has an idea for, it has to be camper proof

Strato

Quote from: Ethan on February 15, 2012, 04:32
(ing)
Quote from: twido on February 14, 2012, 19:54
Nothing will solve it , untill the campers stop camp(ing)..
campers will always camp for houses no matter whatever system anyone has an idea for, it has to be camper proof

*cough* House Auctions *cough*

Shock

A house auction system will solve the camp problem, but then u will need to pay 10 mil for 3 slot