Untitled Island. [ Work In Progress ]

Started by eaiello, February 08, 2012, 18:44

eaiello

Island Mod

Hey guys, so im developing an small island for trucking, flying, freeroam and whatever you want.
Im not posting the codes yet because i have some small bugs and objetcs to finish. I will post a Video too. I took some screenshots for you guys tell me how it is.

The next image its about a construction bridge that will take to the docks and airport in the update.

So, i Hope the feedbeck is positive, i worked a lot on it and im still working haha.
cya.

luca

eaiello

Google

sOiLwoRk

It looks good , you should apply for mapper :)

eaiello

Thanks a lot guys! and yes, i did it soilwork. waiting for the answer (or not) haha

Luukvdo

eaiello

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

$hadow

Twido

Everyone says awsome but did someone give him a cookie for his awsomeness?

Edit: you got a cookie from me , nice island btw :p

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

eaiello

thanks a lot! and i dont care about cookies haha

Matheus

Its awesome man, keep with the good job  :itroll: :itroll:

eaiello

Matheus

Konali

Its very cool:) u inspired me to go mapping again to XD thanks
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

eaiello

Quote from: Konali on February 08, 2012, 21:11
Its very cool:) u inspired me to go mapping again to XD thanks
haha thanks konali! wanna see your maps soon ^^

Strato

sweet thing, you should be mapper but atm mick doesnt need one, anyway keep going

Jopi

Well .. i like it ;)
You really are good mapper :)

:cereal:

eaiello

eaiello

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 08, 2012, 21:33
sweet thing, you should be mapper but atm mick doesnt need one, anyway keep going
yea i know :'(

Supra

eaiello

Supra

If this would get added to CVT, I would camp those three houses on second last picture all damn day :D

mick88

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

eaiello

Quote from: Supra on February 08, 2012, 22:44
If this would get added to CVT, I would camp those three houses on second last picture all damn day :D
haha yea, its a good spot.

Quote from: mick88 on February 09, 2012, 00:49
Nice work
thanks mick :)

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

eaiello

Quote from: DeHavilland on February 09, 2012, 13:13
Not bad! :) I like it 8/10 now :D
haha thanks DH! i was waiting for your answer

Konali

Since ur signature says u like to edit maps, maybe u can finish something i have started along time ago.

The basics: i had to be an island with a go-kart track in it, it is surrounded with sherman dam walls, wich makes it very nice. But it was never finished and its i think 30-50% done.

well have fun if interested and if you decide to edit this map, i look forward to see what u have created:)

Meta file: note this was from mta 1.1.1 but u can place it in 1.3.1 with no problems
http://www.mediafire.com/?r6wlw9u8rgj3p68
Map file: 1.1.1, just place it in ur map files.    MTA in program files>Server>mods>deathmatch>resources> ... ... . .
http://www.mediafire.com/?klj1rk0n091aa09

i'm looking forward to your version if u decide to go on with it:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

eaiello

Quote from: Konali on February 09, 2012, 15:20
Since ur signature says u like to edit maps, maybe u can finish something i have started along time ago.

The basics: i had to be an island with a go-kart track in it, it is surrounded with sherman dam walls, wich makes it very nice. But it was never finished and its i think 30-50% done.

well have fun if interested and if you decide to edit this map, i look forward to see what u have created:)

Meta file: note this was from mta 1.1.1 but u can place it in 1.3.1 with no problems
http://www.mediafire.com/?r6wlw9u8rgj3p68
Map file: 1.1.1, just place it in ur map files.    MTA in program files>Server>mods>deathmatch>resources> ... ... . .
http://www.mediafire.com/?klj1rk0n091aa09

i'm looking forward to your version if u decide to go on with it:)

i will check it! just let me finish this map :)

Ethan

your meta file link doesnt go anywhere kon

KaT37

osom work dude :D this should be added ^^

Strato

Spekter

eaiello

Thanks a lot guys! seriously, im very happy you liked it. in the next update i will release the second part of island (probably the docks and the airport). im already working on it :)

Gameboy

Undercover

Nice work! :)
Hope it may be added...

MeKoO

Nice Work.

But Should be add some house :)