News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

house system

Started by Fender, February 06, 2012, 21:03

Strato

Hi guys, this is a little complain / discussion about the house system.. its just fucking impossible to get a house 2+ slot. Mick / Staff, each day ppl are working and earning money, from time to time they have a lot money and they already have it for a house. No 3 + slot houses have been added for months and now each 3 slot comes its staying for whole 5 days because of the retarded campers that idle idle idle idle fucking idle all the time.. something must be changed because me and the rest 131414 ppl are not going to stay with a shitty 2 slot to the end of the live.. there should be a change, or extend the 3 slot price from 5 to 10 mil, or just fucking add like 30 houses so everyone will be happy. sorry for my words but shit is comming out of me.

$nake

* $nake agreed!

remove 10 1slot houses, add 5 2slot,
remove 10 2slot houses, add 5 4slot..

Supra

Remove those stupid 20 slots.. max 5 slot house in server!

R16RACA

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 06, 2012, 21:03
Hi guys, this is a little complain / discussion about the house system.. its just fucking impossible to get a house 2+ slot. Mick / Staff, each day ppl are working and earning money, from time to time they have a lot money and they already have it for a house. No 3 + slot houses have been added for months and now each 3 slot comes its staying for whole 5 days because of the retarded campers that idle idle idle idle fucking idle all the time.. something must be changed because me and the rest 131414 ppl are not going to stay with a shitty 2 slot to the end of the live.. there should be a change, or extend the 3 slot price from 5 to 10 mil, or just fucking add like 30 houses so everyone will be happy. sorry for my words but shit is comming out of me.

1. stop and think before whining!
2. If its about an economic thing, think economically.
3. There isnt the need for more 2+ slots

also
Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 06, 2012, 21:03cause me and the rest 131414 ppl are not going to stay with a shitty 2 slot to the end of the live

Acutally i like my 2 slot xD
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Jopi

House should go on sale after 24 hours with campers or without them!

:cereal:

$nake

Quote from: Supra on February 07, 2012, 06:42
agreed! decrease zedd's house to 5 slots and thats all :D

TwiXXXie

Quote from: $nake on February 07, 2012, 10:00
then why not decrease ur house slots too?

Supra

DeHavilland

Quote from: TwiXXXie on February 07, 2012, 11:30
+1 and yeah max 5 slots on this server.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Papu.

Yea.. +1... I have a 2 slots and I want a 3 slots, or 4 slots, but doesn't is houses  :'(
(sry for my bad english)

$nake

Quote from: DeHavilland on February 07, 2012, 12:36
Quote from: TwiXXXie on February 07, 2012, 11:30
+1 and yeah max 5 slots on this server.
naaah.. tm has max 5 and if zedd will sell his house, his slots will be decreased to 5, same mine :o

luca

guys I have a second slot for almost a year, I tried to get one from more slots but there have never succeeded because of the campers do not have it done because they are few and far between (I admit I know I have done) but not to take away other people but I'd like a 4-5 slots ... and if you can reduce that by up to 5 up slots ...
and I think both the idea of many ... let's see what will

(i've use google trans)

Concept

House system is not good atm as I said in two other threads and hopefully gets changed.

Traviizter

To be honest, 1-2 slots is enough for me. A Towtruck and a Flatbed, maybe a car like the Comet or Mesa would be my only purchases.

wkry17

How about this:
-A player sells their house
-After however many minutes, the house goes up for sale
-No one knows that I will be up for sale (it won't be in /forsale or on the website)
-The house still says "Owned by:<name>" UNTIL the time is up, then it is announced

Concept

Quote from: wkry17 on February 08, 2012, 21:45
How about this:
-No one knows that I will be up for sale (it won't be in /forsale or on the website)
-The house still says "Owned by:<name>" UNTIL the time is up, then it is announced
Nah then you dont know what houses to look out for and you basically work for nothing because you think you can never get a bigger house. (I atm can not buy any cars with my 1 slot house since I have a RT and trailer, so the only thing I can do is wait and the motivation to work is a little gone then)

Ephraim_Renais

Quote from: wkry17 on February 08, 2012, 21:45
How about this:

Leads to house trading.

Player sells house and another player buys the rights to know that the house is going to become available.  That person then sits in the area and becomes the first person to buy it.

wkry17

Well, something needs to be done about this. Idk! I'll never be able to get a 3 slot if this issue continues!

RaceRX

i actually agree with max 5slots. who in their right fucking mind needs 80~ cars?!?! The only reason i would buy the 10slots, because theyre tipically farms. I wouldnt give a shit if its a 1slot id still buy it lol farms ftw.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

ThomasKirkman

Agreed Race.  There is absolutly no need for that many other than to say you have them.  OK, you got them all.  You win. Now lets move on for everybodies sake.  5 slot max is a good idea.

+2

C:-)

Nova

How about just have a limit on how many houses one person can buy?

ThomasKirkman

There alreay is.  You can only own one house.

Ivan

only way to solve this is /forsale and /changeowner command like it wos before........

Konali

Quote from: Ivan on February 10, 2012, 20:56

only way to solve this is /forsale and /changeowner command like it wos before........

Hmmm. just a small note to that,

Back then: Advertising, only trading to friends, selling for huge prices, back then u could own 2 houses so u had a choice to sell 1 and still have a place to live.

How it will be with the current community/slots/ etc etc :

[hide=Result when that will be brought back with current standards]
[/hide]
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Strato

well i mean actually that you can have max 1 house and no trading in the main chat.. for example lets create a special few /cb channels for that

Google

Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 10, 2012, 21:12
well i mean actually that you can have max 1 house and no trading in the main chat.. for example lets create a special few /cb channels for that

Do you think that most of the players will respect that? Trading and things like that will spam the main chat . The only solution is to disable the main chat and when you text an amount of players at the same time should be only if they're close to you , this will encurage meetings and things like that . So if trading will be alowed IMO world chat should be disabled.

Strato

Quote from: Google on February 10, 2012, 21:19
Quote from: SweetEmotion on February 10, 2012, 21:12

Do you think that most of the players will respect that? Trading and things like that will spam the main chat . The only solution is to disable the main chat and when you text an amount of players at the same time should be only if they're close to you , this will encurage meetings and things like that . So if trading will be alowed IMO world chat should be disabled.

well if it would be warnable noone would post it :)

Laur

Yeah .. That's idea with 5 slots it's good ,if we can buy two houses not one because are some players who wants to buy more trucks,trailers and cars ..

ThomasKirkman

With a 5 slot house, you can have 10 vehicles, and when you hit 1000 missions, 20 vehicles.  Get real.  For one, it is a waste of public parking slots.  Look at the 20 slot houses.  You can't even park in Tierra Robada because one person has all the parking jammed.  And how many actually get used?  4?  8?  That leaves 70+/- just sitting there taking up slots that other players can't use?

TheSandman

If i got refunded some sort of money for decreasing mine from 8 to 5, id be happy with it, i only own 13 cars.

Max 5 slots is good. +1
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Terrorista310

Keep the slots, and make auctions!

And i love my 2 slots  (L)
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Kenworth

If 5 slots were to be the maximum then there would be more houses available and everyone would be happy

IceMan

No u don't need exchange house slots from max. 20 to max. 5, u could just exchange houses with 1 slot (there is planty free 1 slot houses that no one who buys them) U should some of thease 1 slot houses change to 2 or 3+ slots...
It is my opinion...

Deff

20 slots are for show off.
which is important for a topper.

if all players will be equal (like the max 5 slot house suggestion) then there would be no competition for money