News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Chevrolet owns ford

Started by The Wolf, February 06, 2012, 06:09

The Wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XxFYYP8040A

To whatever asshole that says to use 'youtube /youtube' it doesn't work.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Spekter

Viper

but if that rubble on the car wouldnt there be dents nice try chevys
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

martata14

only ppls with Chevrolet survive

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

DeHavilland

I don't give a shit about who is better. Both are good.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

The Wolf

Quote from: sveki on February 06, 2012, 11:45
Chevrolet sucks ass.  :fuckthat:
Sveki didn't make it, he drove a ford.

Jopi

Frogs from sky ! HAHAHAH
nice video :)

:cereal:

Rafe.McCawley

Doesnt matter which is better..

The Ad is AWESOME!

Deff

Never believe in advertisements.
If you wanna buy that car, make sure you test it properly all by yourself. :)

The Wolf

Quote from: Deff on February 06, 2012, 19:07
Never believe in advertisements.
If you wanna buy that car, make sure you test it properly all by yourself. :)
Don't worry Deff, I live in the country so I can go muddin and off roading whenever. :)

Ethan

we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus
dodge > chevy  (greater than or equal to)

Ford TRUCKS suck, we have determind that from all the various ford suck topics found throughout the forum

The Wolf

Quote from: Ethan on February 06, 2012, 22:12
we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Ford TRUCKS suck, we have determind that from all the various ford suck topics found throughout the forum
Even though you used math which I hate, I think I love you.

Dan_Nobleman

Because you don't know how to youtube
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

The Wolf

Ian

I like how they didn't bash Dodge in this.. (Dodge has the highest truck sells of the year) and everyone knows Dodge will out live Chevy AND Ford

Concept

we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Quote from: Ian on February 07, 2012, 06:49
I like how they didn't bash Dodge in this.. (Dodge has the highest truck sells of the year) and everyone knows Dodge will out live Chevy AND Ford
Seriously? Dodge and Chrysler are terrible cars you should avoid
Read all of this:
http://www.daimlerchryslervehicleproblems.com/
If you still like Dodge after you read all this then I don't know anymore. If you want to start a war that's fine, but I know I will going to win anyway 8)
And then look up some reliability tests, GM and Ford are reliable, but Dodge is VERY unreliable.

Yes, Dodge cars and trucks LOOK good, but looks are not the most important thing if the rest of the car has a terrible build quality and reliability.

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWdT4bRnCHI
This is at 40 miles per hour
So even though GM cars are reliable I wouldn't buy a Silverado.

So Ford is the only American brand I trust.

Ian

Quote from: Concept on February 08, 2012, 21:28
we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Read all of this:
If you still like Dodge after you read all this then I don't know anymore. If you want to start a war that's fine, but I know I will going to win anyway 8)
And then look up some reliability tests, GM and Ford are reliable, but Dodge is VERY unreliable.

Yes, Dodge cars and trucks LOOK good, but looks are not the most important thing if the rest of the car has a terrible build quality and reliability.

I've had Fords all my life, and the newer models are shit I had an 09 F150 when I drove it off the lot it had 35 miles off it when I sold it, it had 9k miles on it... The transmission went out on the the front end was fucked up and it was only used as a  HIGHWAY truck, My 2010 Ram I've put it threw hell and back again the only problems I've had with it are tires and that has nothing to do with the truck. I chose my Dodge because of the engine the towing capabilities and they out last Ford and Chevy. You can talk shit about Dodge all you want, but I have had NO problems with mine and I plan on buying another one in the next couple of months.

And to your link... I've been in the Fire Department almost a year and out of all the car fires I have been to they've all been Fords or Chevy's never have a I seen a Dodge catch fire.

The Wolf

A Texan man was talking big in a bar one night about how much money he had, how many women he had been with, and how much land he owned.
A young man growing tired of all the big talk finally asked the Texan; "Just how much land do you own?"
The Texan tipped back his Cowboy hat and said to the young man: "Well sunny let me put it to you like this, I can get into my pickup at sunrise, drive all day long, skip lunch, and still not get to the other side of my property by sunset."
The young man shot back quickly: "Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I used to own a FORD truck too!"

Concept

Quote from: Ian on February 08, 2012, 22:19
we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Read all of this:

I've had Fords all my life, and the newer models are shit I had an 09 F150 when I drove it off the lot it had 35 miles off it when I sold it, it had 9k miles on it... The transmission went out on the the front end was fucked up and it was only used as a  HIGHWAY truck, My 2010 Ram I've put it threw hell and back again the only problems I've had with it are tires and that has nothing to do with the truck. I chose my Dodge because of the engine the towing capabilities and they out last Ford and Chevy. You can talk shit about Dodge all you want, but I have had NO problems with mine and I plan on buying another one in the next couple of months.

And to your link... I've been in the Fire Department almost a year and out of all the car fires I have been to they've all been Fords or Chevy's never have a I seen a Dodge catch fire.
I didn't talk shit about Dodge, I only provided some facts. I was in the fire department too and I only saw Dodge fires ;D

Just watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIeA52iCmls

Dodge trucks LOOK good, better than Ford. But on the inside they are bad. Very bad. Just wait until you hit 200K with a RAM, the engine will die. I have heard that way too many times, and actually Deputy's RAM engine cracked too, at.. you guessed it... around the 200K.

Maybe, just maybe, Chevy owns Ford. Okay. But Dodge doesn't beat any of them.

Oh, and what company did not have to get bailed out by the american government?

Concept

Quote from: The Wolf on February 08, 2012, 23:42
A Texan man was talking big in a bar one night about how much money he had, how many women he had been with, and how much land he owned.
A young man growing tired of all the big talk finally asked the Texan; "Just how much land do you own?"
The Texan tipped back his Cowboy hat and said to the young man: "Well sunny let me put it to you like this, I can get into my pickup at sunrise, drive all day long, skip lunch, and still not get to the other side of my property by sunset."
The young man shot back quickly: "Oh yeah, I know what you mean. I used to own a FORD truck too!"
If you look dodge up in the dictionary it means to evade (as in stay away from). :lol: hahahahahaha

The Wolf

Concept, if you start a flame war in MY topic I will start one in ALL of your topics, got it?

Ethan

next person to rage about this forever ongoing topic will be warned and Ill lock it

Quote from: The Wolf on February 09, 2012, 04:56
Concept, if you start a flame war in MY topic I will start one in ALL of your topics, got it?
BTW wolf.. dont threaten someone like that

Spekter

we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

LOL Ethan, your math skills are laughable. I would like to meet your math teacher, assuming that he/she didnt die from alcohol and drug abuse.  :biggrin:

P.S. All such topics about Ford being inferior to Chevy and Dodge (just like this one) are started by Wolf, so... :fuckthat:

Viper

well my brother law owns a ford for over 40 years dude and guess what it still running like it brand new soo b eat that over 40 years and still reiable i dont know what to say to that but boom fords are way reibable so suck u ford hater u just hate it cuz u jelly of the fords what they become over the last alot of years so :) too u too i know that fords are better so need to to thank me for it :) im just being a good boy liking fords.

sveki and i did notice  :lol: :ohgod: i think i made my point ^

Concept

Quote from: Ethan on February 09, 2012, 05:20
next person to rage about this forever ongoing topic will be warned and Ill lock it

Quote from: The Wolf on February 09, 2012, 04:56
BTW wolf.. dont threaten someone like that
Yeah the entire point of this topic was to create a flamewar, look at the title. So what is this topic now about then?

Deputy

Quote from: Concept on February 09, 2012, 01:51
we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Read all of this:

I didn't talk shit about Dodge, I only provided some facts. I was in the fire department too and I only saw Dodge fires ;D

Just watch this video

Dodge trucks LOOK good, better than Ford. But on the inside they are bad. Very bad. Just wait until you hit 200K with a RAM, the engine will die. I have heard that way too many times, and actually Deputy's RAM engine cracked too, at.. you guessed it... around the 200K.

Excuse Me?

How about you check your damn facts Before You sit and post against someones truck? Huh Or were you just born to troll?

The odometer reads 342,723.8 Not even close to the 200k mark

The only reason my engine block cracked, is because my truck was sabotaged, and it still drove 35 miles uphill, Towing a 8,500lb trailer, With a cracked engine block.

I know alot of vehicles that would not even go Half a centimeter with a cracked engine block!

besides how many trucks can make 342k miles without a single breakdown?

Check your facts, talk about your own Car and quit trolling others.

Bottom line is great post man I loved that superbowl commercial, Ford sucks haha.

The Wolf

Quote from: Deputy on February 09, 2012, 16:39
Quote from: Concept on February 09, 2012, 01:51
we all know
chevy > ford
dodge > ford
thus

Read all of this:

Just watch this video

Bottom line is great post man I loved that superbowl commercial, Ford sucks haha.
Point of this topic, then some shit ford lovers come along and ruin it as usual, fuck off.

last remark - Ford sucks.

Viper

sorry but u make the topics about fords so u gonna get something back