Why Battlefield 3 is better than MW3.

Started by Geckco, January 24, 2012, 01:01

Joshy

I got both BF3 and MW3, and I prefer MW3. Why? It's more fast-paced, matches are quick and people on my friends list actually play it. Me and my "team" of friends use Striker (which was nerfed, my god IW is listening for one, but still good at it) exclusively and we do damn well at it. BF3 on the other hand, hardly anyone I know plays it, it's slow-paced and it's just not my style of playing.

Before you say "try hard": http://i.imgur.com/lJLfJ.png
Quote from: SuperGoof on January 26, 2012, 16:42
stop trying to start a war between COD players and BF players.
Amen.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Geckco

Quote from: Joshy on January 27, 2012, 11:00
I got both BF3 and MW3, and I prefer MW3. Why? It's more fast-paced, matches are quick and people on my friends list actually play it. Me and my "team" of friends use Striker (which was nerfed, my god IW is listening for one, but still good at it) exclusively and we do damn well at it. BF3 on the other hand, hardly anyone I know plays it, it's slow-paced and it's just not my style of playing.

Amen.

well when before i bought bf3, i rented mw3 and i tried it out, i saw how the weapons are, and its just saddening how some are wayyy over powered. and some are underpowered. like shotguns.... its like a 3 shot kill... like wtf lol. in bf3 its a 1 hit XD
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Kenny_Power

BF3 Fails with origin I really hate that gaming software, MW3 fails with those damn akimbo machine pistols every dick runs about with myself included lol

Geckco

Quote from: Kenny_Power on January 28, 2012, 15:36
BF3 Fails with origin I really hate that gaming software, MW3 fails with those damn akimbo machine pistols every dick runs about with myself included lol
well l use ps3 to play bf3, because my computer isnt good enough to play bf3 on a pc, why pay 500$ to play a game? so origin doesnt affect me in any way
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

SuperGoof

Quote from: Geckco on January 28, 2012, 15:08
Quote from: Joshy on January 27, 2012, 11:00

Amen.

well when before i bought bf3, i rented mw3 and i tried it out, i saw how the weapons are, and its just saddening how some are wayyy over powered. and some are underpowered. like shotguns.... its like a 3 shot kill... like wtf lol. in bf3 its a 1 hit XD

Stop comparing both games with eachother!
both games got there own negative and positive points. DEAL WITH IT!
its just your personal preference!

i play both games and i can enjoy them both! and im proud of it!
:gtfo:

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: SuperGoof on January 28, 2012, 16:02
Stop comparing both games with eachother!
both games got there own negative and positive points. DEAL WITH IT!
its just your personal preference!
i play both games and i can enjoy them both! and im proud of it!
:gtfo:

+1 (me to) . Epic comment is EPIC.
no animated signatures allowed