News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

what hacks me off

Started by R16RACA, January 17, 2012, 07:49

Clutch

Who cares what people use to do anything, In Real Life, not ALL cops use the same car, some use SPORT cars as in Dodge Chargers, Challengers, Hell I've even seen a corvette cop car.

Bottom line, Stop fucking bitching about every little thing, don't like it :gtfo:
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

R16RACA

then today i saw this:
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

rrusty112

im sorry but the picture you have of me, thomas, and bman is complete bs. i was talking to them on TS3 and we were getting ready to do something. and isnt this topic supposed to be raging about infernoobs? im sorry but i dont see where us three come into that equation

Quote from badboi: all I just see is flame, flame, flame, sex, flame, troll, ram etc.

BMan

Yea shortly after this pic was taken i went after a weigh and Rusty followed and Thomas went after a ticket so all this show is us sitting talking to each other waitting for a ticket, suspect or a weigh to go by there is no harm done so what hacks me is people like you that goes around and take pics of people and reporting or complaning about them when this only shows us for a fracton of a sec.

BMan  C:-)

BMan

Quote from: Jabroni on January 17, 2012, 21:47
Who cares what people use to do anything, In Real Life, not ALL cops use the same car, some use SPORT cars as in Dodge Chargers, Challengers, Hell I've even seen a corvette cop car.

Bottom line, Stop fucking bitching about every little thing, don't like it :gtfo:

yes i too have see these type of police cars but that are marked and have full light kits with lightbars. that is real life.

R16RACA

Quote from: BMan on January 18, 2012, 06:16
Yea shortly after this pic was taken i went after a weigh and Rusty followed and Thomas went after a ticket so all this show is us sitting talking to each other waitting for a ticket, suspect or a weigh to go by there is no harm done so what hacks me is people like you that goes around and take pics of people and reporting or complaning about them when this only shows us for a fracton of a sec.

so the 3 of you, all camp in exactly the same place, all talking on TS, all not doing your fucking Flipping job. Dont give me that bullshit.
And no, this topic isnt raging at infernoobs only, its raging at bullshit cops who do shit all every day execpt idle or race around after suspects in cars that are not needed (aka infernus)

Quote from: Joshy on January 17, 2012, 16:29
Make the sports cars used when required, like chasing a suspect in a sports car.
There is still no need for sports cars to be used, the police maverick does a good enough job
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

BMan

lmao if you think we sit there all night doing nothing you couldn't be any more wrong us 3 are some of the most active cops in the server so next time you want to post about cops not doing there jobs get your facts right i also record all of my tickets weighs and chases i could show you at least a 100 from one night so dont bullshit me.

ThomasKirkman

BMan, R16 feels the day is wasted if he doesn't whine about someones post.  Usually mine.  LOL, now you can feel the love.

R16.  Just because you don't know or understand how we coordinate patrols, does not make it wrong.  As BMan stated, we are very active in our police duties.  Unlike many, some of us are primarily police.  So unlike some, we know what we are doing and take pride in it and don't sit around in non-police vehicles waiting for suspects to show up.

Strato

irl there's something called "chaser branch" if i mispelled it sorry, its a group of fast cars ( lotus etc ) that are chasing suspects etc... so you are the noob if you get jailed by an infernus

BMan

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on January 18, 2012, 17:22
BMan, R16 feels the day is wasted if he doesn't whine about someones post.  Usually mine.  LOL, now you can feel the love.

R16.  Just because you don't know or understand how we coordinate patrols, does not make it wrong.  As BMan stated, we are very active in our police duties.  Unlike many, some of us are primarily police.  So unlike some, we know what we are doing and take pride in it and don't sit around in non-police vehicles waiting for suspects to show up.

thanks tom but in this case you can keep the love I hate when people bitch and complaine without the cold hard facts of whats realy going on

Joshy

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 18, 2012, 17:26
irl there's something called "chaser branch" if i mispelled it sorry, its a group of fast cars ( lotus etc ) that are chasing suspects etc... so you are the noob if you get jailed by an infernus
Yet you don't see "chaser branch" chasing Ford Fiesta's do you? It's for the higher-end sports cars.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

R16RACA

Quote from: BMan on January 18, 2012, 16:37
lmao if you think we sit there all night doing nothing you couldn't be any more wrong us 3 are some of the most active cops in the server so next time you want to post about cops not doing there jobs get your facts right i also record all of my tickets weighs and chases i could show you at least a 100 from one night so dont bullshit me.

:ukiddn:

do you seriously expect me to believe the shit that just crawled out your mouth?

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on January 18, 2012, 17:22

[rage]Well guess what you stupid ******, before ***wits like you came around, I was primarily police too! and you know what? you guys, and especially you TK, absolutely ruined this class. CVT had one of the most unique systems around, until some idiots (and no im not talking about Mick) decided that it was too unrealistic or some shit. And if you took some fucking pride in your work youd be doing it! No suspects=no need tto coordinate some bullshit. DO YOUR JOB[/rage]
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]

ThomasKirkman

Joshy

Quote from: ThomasKirkman on January 18, 2012, 20:37
C:-)
I swear if I see that again, and it's not in your signature, I will damn well put it in your signature for you.

Sorry that's the OCD speaking.

Anyway at least Thomas, BMan and rrusty are fining players whenever possible, which happens more often than arrests. People who 'camp' for arrests can go more than 20 minutes at a time just waiting, whereas in a cop car they could fine.

Still can't do anything about it though, and personally I would think it would make enforcing police rules a lot more difficult if we could do anything about it, since we would have different tolerances and people would moan etc.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

R16RACA

Quote from: Joshy on January 18, 2012, 20:40

Still can't do anything about it though, and personally I would think it would make enforcing police rules a lot more difficult if we could do anything about it, since we would have different tolerances and people would moan etc.

use /6 <reason> if your sorting something out? otherwise kick?
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]