police and other mods :)

Started by R16RACA, January 17, 2012, 07:42

R16RACA

I have links for the majority of these, PM me for more info
i also have available to me around 50+ other vehicles and emergency services mods  (not installed into my game so no screens)

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

DeHavilland

I see that you downloaded that RCPD van from gtapolicemods :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: DeHavilland on January 17, 2012, 15:55
I see that you downloaded that RCPD van from gtapolicemods :P

HAHA! Busted!  :D :trollface:
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ethan

I only have one question, what car is that mobile command center?  that would go awesome with all my police/fire/ems mods I have

R16RACA

Quote from: Ethan on January 17, 2012, 18:36
I only have one question, what car is that mobile command center?  that would go awesome with all my police/fire/ems mods I have

Barracks
[/hide]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Partyroo

I don't mind that Red County tank/truck. But that RT is horrific.  :)) 

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

RaceRX

that roadtrain is soooooooo nasty. I would rather have a penis on monster truck tires for a roadtrain than that.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Ethan

link to the command center (the barracks I asked about) other than the site that I would have to join to get it.. can you do like mediafire or something other than original site?  make a zip perhaps?

R16RACA

whole red county pack (including command centre) here
[/hide]
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
[/hide]