Truck/Trailers mods ;D No Lagg !!!

Started by Benny, January 13, 2012, 18:09

Benny

Quote from: Calvingreen17 on January 24, 2012, 22:58
Quote from: Predator66 on January 24, 2012, 15:15
lag is not, but the direction is very difficult to control, the suspension is very worse!

It turn too fast or too slow? I've had the turning too fast problem with some Petro truck mods.
Yes the problem by the mods is that they turn more and faster then the original trucks,but the problem is to that they are slower than the original trucks i don't know whay ! :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Calvingreen17.

Quote from: Benassy on January 25, 2012, 05:17
lag is not, but the direction is very difficult to control, the suspension is very worse!

It turn too fast or too slow? I've had the turning too fast problem with some Petro truck mods.
Yes the problem by the mods is that they turn more and faster then the original trucks,but the problem is to that they are slower than the original trucks i son't know whay ! :D

I see they're faster in speed and faster in turning, which I don't see how flipping my truck over making a turn is helpful

Older and wiser

$hadow

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Predator66

I have put this on three trucks and all do the same: in the rocking curve and rastoarna, and when I want to give /flip the truck come into ground.

Twizeler

why i always read topics that say NO LAGG and 1 day later i see them ingame and KABOOM kicked becouse of laggy mods :O

Benny

Quote from: Twizeler on January 26, 2012, 20:05
why i always read topics that say NO LAGG and 1 day later i see them ingame and KABOOM kicked becouse of laggy mods :O

I sad "NO LAGG" because me personaly the mods didn't lagg at all !! :O  :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT