New LS Fuel Load location.

Started by Corvette, January 01, 2012, 21:39

Jopi

Fuel load point in LS  !
Mick you can put in middle of road i don't care,just make it !

:cereal:

DeHavilland

Quote from: Jopi on January 04, 2012, 21:18
Fuel load point in LS  !
Mick you can put in middle of road i don't care,just make it !
Ehm middle of the road? Far away from the fuel tanks :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Kyle

if u fall off just slide ur camera to top of vehicle and u get like a 10 fps boost u will stay on

Chauf

+1 its great, but you can also plan to not come out in ls

RaceRX

Quote from: Kyle on January 05, 2012, 23:08
if u fall off just slide ur camera to top of vehicle and u get like a 10 fps boost u will stay on
you just love to think you know what your're talking about.

He gets 7fps. Constant. He wouldn't get more than 1fps.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Mefi

Someone said there is a load point for artic, and?? In the foss oil is also the unload point for artic. Its must be added, definately +1. Could be cool to loading a fuel in LS. Its great option!

[TLC]Titanio

Ernests

Add this. +1. It's really annoying when from LS needs to drive to Easter Bay Chemicals or WC. :/

Bounce

Yes i am.xD

carlosbruxel

Kenworth

Los Santos is in need of a fuel refinery but nothing will be done

Ethan

even your idea bounce, doesnt make on in LS, notice how its off of Fir island and yuo want a new road to go meet somewhere else in Fir?

Bounce

Don't make highway to Fir Island but make refinery :)
Yes i am.xD

Ethan

but yet you want to make a fuel load stop in Fir, this topic is about making one in LS where it used to be

mr.hilly

Quote from: Ethan on January 01, 2012, 21:50
thats a load/unload spot for both van and artic so it wont work as a fuel spot (the load spot is around there) p.s.- you cant load fuel from fallen tree
but there could be added by those huge towers could be load and artic/van could be each warehouse doors unload /load be :O