Convoy Trucking News - The best news for you about you.

Started by TurboStar, December 30, 2011, 20:43

Corvette

I like the whole "Video" idea better. And they have their own mods, Personally that's a plus in my book. Just let them do their thing, If people decide to like these guys more, I think we should switch out some leaders.
:trollface:

off topic:
:trolldad: <<< It's Joshys Dad
:lol:

R16RACA

Quote from: Corvette1099 on January 02, 2012, 01:22
I like the whole "Video" idea better. And they have their own mods, Personally that's a plus in my book. Just let them do their thing, If people decide to like these guys more, I think we should switch out some leaders.
:trollface:

vette, if i could do videos i could, but at 2hrs for every gb i try upload to youtube, that aint happening very fast. Perhaps a merger would be better than new leaders.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Matias

Quote from: Ethan on December 31, 2011, 21:03
Quote from: TurboStar on December 31, 2011, 19:18
Hy Ethan we dont even know there waz a club about something like this in the server or in the phorum. What do you you want us to do now..??

you never noticed the board called SAN News on the front page of the forum..

Quote from: TurboStar on December 31, 2011, 19:18
you want us to do now..??
delete your pointless club

In real life theres alot of News Teams, they think different, it would be nice to see how two News team challenge to see which one gets a news first  ^-^

Konali

Oh guys.... dont fight about a new news club.... its good to have competetion:) btw we have over 100 trucker clubs and i havent heard anyone complaining about that :)

For the record:
I fucking love the edited news vids and the style:) that is what i meant and why i suggested a news board. to bad they had to make it official to SAN wich wasnt my suggestion but wth :)

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Vik

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

JVC

The best video company of the world
Thank you Convoy Trucking Server , Im playing 2 years in this server :D

TheGame

Comon guys...
This isn't stolen...
Look, in RL you have also some news teams.
So, why not here?
It looks a bit more RL.  ;)

Xero

I think that was the coolest intro/outro video I've seen for a video game. At first I thought it was SAN trying to step up a bit and do video news stories, but a new club, this is going to be interesting. I might apply for this club and do some video news stories, I think it's more entertaining and I'm not trying to say SAN isn't good, far from it, SAN is very good and always sharing the most current news first.

So there's going to be some competition with these two teams, the one thing I don't want to see is people starting a bunch of news clubs as I don't believe there's that much news to be given in CVT all the time lol. Making up stories would be cool, like stories on construction around SA, carshows, events, police chases and being able to watch them in video would be cool.

Perhaps combining the clubs together into one? Original SAN could be printable readable news and CTNews could be video news sharing some of the same news but not all the same. Just some ideas.

Good luck guys!

naury

1000000000000x better than the ''original'' SA news. these ROCK!

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

R16RACA

bumping this because nobody from CVT news replied to my pm. A little courtesy would be appreciated.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Ethan

no replies in 11 days means noone actually gives a hoot about this new wannabe news thing..  dont bump dead topics FFS.