Can we not all get along?

Started by Partyroo, December 26, 2011, 12:42

Partyroo

Every time I look at the reports I see stupid ones where someone has insulted someone else as a one off thing. I'm so tired of idiots taking things to heart every time, you cannot solve things by go getting the other person in slight trouble, just to make yourself feel better.
Now before you say "Aww well most people do it more then once blah blah freakidy blah", I know. What I am talking about are the stupid people who consider lag "Intentional ramming" or saying someone else is stupid over some petty fight. Honestly grow some balls & get over what people say. If someone insults you just forget about them, I can imagine what the server staff need to go through sorting though EVERYONE'S stupid sand pit fights.

Report pages are not meant to be a way of revenge, I don't know if this is how anyone else feels on the matter. All I am saying is every time I look on that page there are reports over the simplest of things. I mean if people cannot forgive & forget at this time of year, then I have lost all hope in the future generations of society & politics.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Moonwalker

let me tell u something....

if I report all players who rammed me, insult me, CVT would have lost all players....CVT would fail...

Deff

I see full page of report section was filled in just one day. CVT really gets too many reports in the forum, dont know about ingame. Its nice they have efficient admins to deal with so many of those reports.

Joshy

Honestly I agree with you, at most times I look at one report and then just sigh and log off...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Lindsey

I only look at reports that i know to be true. Also if you /report someone i.e. /report 12 pushed me off into water.

There is NO point in me looking at that report, why? Because "he pushed me" that means it's already happened...what will i see??? First thing to do if someones ramming you badly, SCREENSHOT or VIDEO (video best) if hes doing it loads, /report. 1 ram is a waste of our time.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Viper

i agree too it. it over little things it this cop rammed me for fines when ever i look he somehwere else im like they waste ur time with stupid reports and they get all shitty with u because u couldnt see it. and i cant say anything bad
[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

zacco

sorry i try to do the reports when i can a 2-5 times a day

but like always do 1 report and read 1 pm and get complaint that's wrong and so on,

it is only Admins that should do the reports but if moderators have take action ig they should replay to the report it and lock the report. we trying to be fair but it is not so easy because that is a different case every time.