Started by Deputy, December 23, 2011, 05:21

Ian

My truck beats your truck :D
It also has emergency lights on it

Sorry the video is so small i recorded it with my phone

Deputy

Quote from: zimon on December 25, 2011, 21:44
haha americans, thats not a truck, it's a pickup

I have to reply to this idiotic comment, its not a truck, but I can easily take the fifth wheel attachment I own hook it up and pull a 60' trailer that a rig can pull, I can pull a 5th wheel mobile home trailer, hell I can pull anything a semi can pull, but its not a truck? I think it is a truck bo  All respect due to you but be nice to us americans because you will come crying to us to help you just like we have done in Iraq, Russia, Korea and all the other places the world, you have a habit of insulting before y'all think!

Deputy

Quote from: Ian on December 26, 2011, 06:18

My truck beats your truck :D
It also has emergency lights on it

Sorry the video is so small i recorded it with my phone
You have a nice truck I'm not gonna lie, but i really don't like the new look, and mine is paid off :P

The Wolf

Quote from: Deputy on December 26, 2011, 07:48
Quote from: zimon on December 25, 2011, 21:44
haha americans, thats not a truck, it's a pickup

I have to reply to this idiotic comment, its not a truck, but I can easily take the fifth wheel attachment I own hook it up and pull a 60' trailer that a rig can pull, I can pull a 5th wheel mobile home trailer, hell I can pull anything a semi can pull, but its not a truck? I think it is a truck bo  All respect due to you but be nice to us americans because you will come crying to us to help you just like we have done in Iraq, Russia, Korea and all the other places the world, you have a habit of insulting before y'all think!
Sorry but, America isn't the only country fighting you know.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Deputy

I understand that, I'm just tired of people making fun of Americans, but anyway this topic wasn't for a fight :)

Ian

QuoteYou have a nice truck I'm not gonna lie, but i really don't like the new look, and mine is paid off :P
One more month and mine is paid off in full
then i'll start decking it out with a 3'' lift 35'' Mickey Thompsons Ranch hand replacement front and rear bumpers 20'' Rockstar Rims and a head ache rack

The Wolf

You better fuckin post pictures Ian, or I will find the truck and steal it.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Ian

Quote from: The Wolf on December 26, 2011, 18:31
You better fuckin post pictures Ian, or I will find the truck and steal it.
I will when i get it complete lol