Police teams/squads

Started by CheesyTaco, December 22, 2011, 19:24

Axi.

:seriously_guy:

this means there would be around 20 cops online, if you say that there are 3-5 cops per 'squad'

just....no.

mick88

Officially there will be no police convoys, but I think maybe if one cop makes an arrest he will have to share his reward with all cops around him to make it more fair.

You need a lot of luck to press button at right time and if 3 cops go after 1 suspect and only 1 gets paid for arres its not fair, because all cops do the same amount of work.

But generally, theres a 1:1 ration cops to thieves and there are players to be fined and weighed so I think police is understaffed and we can't afford having all cops in one place.

Supralisma

I like the idea of giving all the cops around a reward, but I think they should have to be pretty close the suspect to get a reward. I mean so close, that he would also have arrested the suspect if he was the one pressing submission key at the perfect time.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Okapi on December 24, 2011, 13:37
I like the idea of giving all the cops around a reward, but I think they should have to be pretty close the suspect to get a reward. I mean so close, that he would also have arrested the suspect if he was the one pressing submission key at the perfect time.
2 players will never press the submission key the same time, because there will never be such thing as perfect timing. The rewards should be given to any cop who is a few feet away from the suspect at the time when he is busted AND to any cop who rammed him after he became red on the screen (I know that this is hard to script, but from what I know it's possible).
no animated signatures allowed

Supralisma

Quote from: Call me PrImE on December 24, 2011, 14:24
Quote from: Okapi on December 24, 2011, 13:37
2 players will never press the submission key the same time, because there will never be such thing as perfect timing. The rewards should be given to any cop who is a few feet away from the suspect at the time when he is busted AND to any cop who rammed him after he became red on the screen (I know that this is hard to script, but from what I know it's possible).

That's what I meant.

But I'm not too sure about the all players who rammed the suspect.

HeLiOn_PrImE

It's possible because there are functions that track vehicle damage taken by players, but as I said, it's hard to script.
no animated signatures allowed