Cops on radar

Started by RaceRX96, December 21, 2011, 10:12

TwiXXXie

RaceRX

Quote from: TwiXXXie <3 on December 22, 2011, 08:24
No.
Micks words ^ I remember mick saying he would do it one day a really long time ago.. i just wanted to remind him about it - more or less.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Shantta[RO]

I for one have mixed feelings about this. Yes, it is generally a good idea but it would make thief job much too hard and cop work a lot easy since invisible cop can roam around thiefs in infernuses without the thief actually doing it's job (using /loc) and when the thief starts stealing a car, the cop would just get there in seconds and arrest.

The middle point, I believe, the best of both worlds is to make cops using cop cars and bikes invisible and leave the rest visible. So cops in fast cars are visible, and normal cops in normal cop cars are invisible. This would encourage the use of cop cars more as well.

HeLiOn_PrImE

It's not easy to catch a suspect at this moment, especially when they like to show off in sports cars sending police needed codes in main chat (you guys do that a lot, admit it).
But still, adding this would make the thief's job almost impossible, so -1 to the suggestion.
no animated signatures allowed

ThomasKirkman

My thought was to make cop icons disappear after they are stationary for 15 seconds and reappear when they start moving.
However, I expect major complaints about cops camping if that were to be implimented.

ThomasKirkman

Crimzz[UK]

I would only agree to this if wanted people are also invisable on radar but I know that won't happen.

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

HeLiOn_PrImE

If the thieves could hide like that on the map cops would never catch them.
no animated signatures allowed

Minimalistik

rrusty112

i see what racer means. do you ever know where all the cops are in real life? not without a radar detector or some other form of device. what ive noticed is that the thiefs and suspects just drive the opposite way of the cops and it would ad challenge to their jobs
@konali: thats when you jack the score needed to be cop up to like 500 score minimum or maybe give them a police test ig or something. if people learned the rules of the road, not as many people would be crashing with eachother.
@snake: if you actually were a cop once in a while, you would know its not that easy being cop. you drive from point to point all day while cops drive all over actually doing shit. and wolf is right. grow up.

Quote from badboi: all I just see is flame, flame, flame, sex, flame, troll, ram etc.

RaceRX

Okay idea two: When they're within 100m. They show up on the radar, (or 50m) but otherwise invisable.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Bullet[CRO]

its good but i would put that thiefs are invisible too on radar and on /loc id that would be more realistic

The Wolf

Quote from: rrusty112 on January 16, 2012, 16:25
i see what racer means. do you ever know where all the cops are in real life? not without a radar detector or some other form of device. what ive noticed is that the thiefs and suspects just drive the opposite way of the cops and it would ad challenge to their jobs
@konali: thats when you jack the score needed to be cop up to like 500 score minimum or maybe give them a police test ig or something. if people learned the rules of the road, not as many people would be crashing with eachother.
@snake: if you actually were a cop once in a while, you would know its not that easy being cop. you drive from point to point all day while cops drive all over actually doing shit. and wolf is right. grow up.
<3

@snake - again, grow up.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Chauf