Cops on radar

Started by RaceRX96, December 21, 2011, 10:12

RaceRX

My suggestion is simple, Make cops on the radar invisible.  More realistic, less ways to avoid arrests, and more fun.

Leave hate comments below,

Edit.. Idea two: OR when they're within 50m, or 100m they show up on the radar. Otherwise invisable.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

more fkn ideas how to make fkn cop job easier ? ct cops have much too easy job actually ffs!
imo cops should have a very hard job to catch a suspect, like irl..

Deff

cool! I would love thief missions then, it would be like a challenge.d] But if thiefs could be invisible in cops radar, that would be a challenge for cops as well, they will have to find them, using /loc [id] or /suspects

[GER]Melissa

I dislike this idea...-1

R16RACA

[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

creamy1

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 21, 2011, 10:19
more fkn ideas how to make fkn cop job easier ? ct cops have much too easy job actually ffs!
x2

Take away the ability of the cops to see which speed camera suspects went by too, if I can't /kill to avoid it why can they /kill to switch stations and arrest me?

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

The Wolf

Grow up.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Brian_William

+1 would make it a challenge to thief

Matias

this idea just sucks, its better if the thiefs are invisible for the cops, their job is more easy than a van mission, cmon they need a hard job  :P

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Matias

Quote from: RaceRX on December 21, 2011, 10:12
My suggestion is simple, Make cops on the radar invisible.  More realistic, less ways to avoid arrests, and more fun.

Leave hate comments below,

If you are not a thief, see a cop on radar help you to stop before he gets near you and evict him of ram you

droctogonapus

how about they only apear on radar if there close?

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

Konali

Making cops invisible on the radar would cause more unexpected crashes and/or ramms and i think the cops are already have a hard time to have a good ''name''. However this would be unexpected and maybe funny but cops have already so much benefits over truckers or chauffeurs. Cops cant loose loads, cops get less fines so all together i would say no to this because it would give the cops another great benefit situation when there are bigger cop issues that could solved as in respawning or supercars limitations.

Konali
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

Quote from: The Wolf on December 21, 2011, 22:42
Grow up.
stop being noob cop, start careing about others, not only about own ass in copcar..

TwiXXXie

RaceRX

Quote from: TwiXXXie <3 on December 22, 2011, 08:24
No.
Micks words ^ I remember mick saying he would do it one day a really long time ago.. i just wanted to remind him about it - more or less.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Shantta[RO]

I for one have mixed feelings about this. Yes, it is generally a good idea but it would make thief job much too hard and cop work a lot easy since invisible cop can roam around thiefs in infernuses without the thief actually doing it's job (using /loc) and when the thief starts stealing a car, the cop would just get there in seconds and arrest.

The middle point, I believe, the best of both worlds is to make cops using cop cars and bikes invisible and leave the rest visible. So cops in fast cars are visible, and normal cops in normal cop cars are invisible. This would encourage the use of cop cars more as well.

HeLiOn_PrImE

It's not easy to catch a suspect at this moment, especially when they like to show off in sports cars sending police needed codes in main chat (you guys do that a lot, admit it).
But still, adding this would make the thief's job almost impossible, so -1 to the suggestion.
no animated signatures allowed

ThomasKirkman

My thought was to make cop icons disappear after they are stationary for 15 seconds and reappear when they start moving.
However, I expect major complaints about cops camping if that were to be implimented.

ThomasKirkman

Crimzz[UK]

I would only agree to this if wanted people are also invisable on radar but I know that won't happen.

DJ_Smashon

A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

HeLiOn_PrImE

If the thieves could hide like that on the map cops would never catch them.
no animated signatures allowed

Minimalistik

rrusty112

i see what racer means. do you ever know where all the cops are in real life? not without a radar detector or some other form of device. what ive noticed is that the thiefs and suspects just drive the opposite way of the cops and it would ad challenge to their jobs
@konali: thats when you jack the score needed to be cop up to like 500 score minimum or maybe give them a police test ig or something. if people learned the rules of the road, not as many people would be crashing with eachother.
@snake: if you actually were a cop once in a while, you would know its not that easy being cop. you drive from point to point all day while cops drive all over actually doing shit. and wolf is right. grow up.

Quote from badboi: all I just see is flame, flame, flame, sex, flame, troll, ram etc.

RaceRX

Okay idea two: When they're within 100m. They show up on the radar, (or 50m) but otherwise invisable.

Nice

Bullet[CRO]

its good but i would put that thiefs are invisible too on radar and on /loc id that would be more realistic

The Wolf

Quote from: rrusty112 on January 16, 2012, 16:25
i see what racer means. do you ever know where all the cops are in real life? not without a radar detector or some other form of device. what ive noticed is that the thiefs and suspects just drive the opposite way of the cops and it would ad challenge to their jobs
@konali: thats when you jack the score needed to be cop up to like 500 score minimum or maybe give them a police test ig or something. if people learned the rules of the road, not as many people would be crashing with eachother.
@snake: if you actually were a cop once in a while, you would know its not that easy being cop. you drive from point to point all day while cops drive all over actually doing shit. and wolf is right. grow up.
<3

@snake - again, grow up.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Chauf