News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

hey guys

Started by rjd1234, December 13, 2011, 04:40

rjd1234

whats up guys cant wait till my banned time gose down its geting there and dont tink i for got about this server this is the best server ever -rjd

$nake

rjd1234

sup i woulden be banned if the dumb admins would understand but i gess its alright

Matheus

Quote from: rjd1234 on December 13, 2011, 19:31
sup i woulden be banned if the dumb admins would understand but i gess its alright

Why dont you have more respect? -.-

rjd1234

Quote from: Matheus on December 13, 2011, 20:11
Quote from: rjd1234 on December 13, 2011, 19:31

Why dont you have more respect? -.-
i did have respect for admins and i still do its just they wanna abuse there power not like banning people for hacking its the point they dont get i didnt hack and they said i used another acount to make money no no and no my brother was on level 10 that the level you have to do to send money and he had like millions and i didnt report him cause man hes mybrother i said smokey will catch him i he said here he sent me 2000 and boom banned i was like wtf and i could have killed him but i said i dont blame them for not belving me but my point is how could i work 2 computers at the same time 2.how would i hack in the first place and 3.i was well known and everyone new that i hated hackers like that dude who keep blocking the bridge i hated that dude anyway thats why im kinda mad i just dont wanna do anything i dont wanna get banned for life are nothing just cant wait till my banned tinme is up