Hotring Rally Race by Universal Trucking!

Started by Xero, December 08, 2011, 20:13

Xero

Feel the need for speed? This coming Sunday we'll try for a Hotring only rally type race!(because it's a dirt track) If you don't have a Hotring, borrow one!

We will do a pre-race event with Motorcycles (any motorcycle welcome) doing the course of the track in a 2 lap race, so grab a bike and make sure your Hotring is handy if you are competing in the main event.

The track is fairly simple and will do a 5 rounds. You will need a co-pilot who will keep track of your rounds to help staff. The co-pilot will say what round they are on from the marked starting line. Make sure to join the convoy to see the countdown! You will follow the pace car first to make sure you know the track, then you will line up and wait for the countdown. Watch out for any trucks making deliveries

Rules

• Please no ramming other players.
  • Spectators may watch from the towers located around the track.
  • Should any helicopters come, please try not to crash into the course or each other

First Place:      $50,000*
Second Place:  $30,000*
Third Place:      $20,000*
*Universal Trucking Members will get double the prize awarded

Success of this race will lead to longer races with much larger prizes! Good luck!

Track Course:

Time:

Brought to you by Universal Trucking

XFire: http://www.xfire.com/communities/convoytrucking/events/view/242317/

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Neon$lash

Woot I'm Going to This Event with My Hotring For Sure. :D

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

Xero

This event didn't go anywhere near planned. 2 hotrings came, mine and someone else's. Then the bikes there was 2 until one drove away so we just did a race and only 2 places paid lol oh well. I just couldn't organize half the people that came there so I won't be doing events at this time anymore, I'll stick to my original times.