Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

last post wins

Started by Ethan, November 18, 2011, 01:14

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on March 10, 2015, 19:26
Quote from: Dobby on March 10, 2015, 17:51
Quote from: Hobo on March 10, 2015, 17:48
I sexually Identify as a tarp. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of covering the ground and providing shelter for campers. People say to me that a person being a tarp is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install plastic covering and metal holes on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Heavy Duty Tarp" and respect my right to cover the ground and cover needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a tarpaphobe and need to check your camping supply privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Well, i accept you.

Hopefully you can accept me because i sexually identify as a Navy Seal. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of being the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. People say to me that having over 300 confirmed kills is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a secret network of spies trace your IP right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. From now on, you're fucking dead, kiddo. If you can't accept me you need to check your gorilla privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
I'll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of /b/tards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid.
Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby on March 10, 2015, 19:35
I sexually Identify as a tarp. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of covering the ground and providing shelter for campers. People say to me that a person being a tarp is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install plastic covering and metal holes on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Heavy Duty Tarp" and respect my right to cover the ground and cover needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a tarpaphobe and need to check your camping supply privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Well, i accept you.

Hopefully you can accept me because i sexually identify as a Navy Seal. Ever since I was a child I dreamed of being the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. People say to me that having over 300 confirmed kills is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a secret network of spies trace your IP right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. From now on, you're fucking dead, kiddo. If you can't accept me you need to check your gorilla privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag?
I'll have you know they've ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on 4chan, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of /b/tards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid.
Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit.
If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Don't you dare disrespect Tupac like that ever again. After all he did for you? You should be ashamed of yourself. You would be nothing without Tupac. Tupac gave his life for you, so you could live and be successful. I don't know how you can so blatantly disrespect someone who just wanted the best for you. Tupac was an amazing man and I hope you realize how blessed you were to have him in your life. And now he's gone and all you do is diss him? I'm disappointed and disgusted with your behavior, and Tupac would be too. I can't believe you're what Tupac died for.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

[hide=quote]
Quote from: Hobo on March 10, 2015, 19:45

Well, i accept you.

Don't you dare disrespect Tupac like that ever again. After all he did for you? You should be ashamed of yourself. You would be nothing without Tupac. Tupac gave his life for you, so you could live and be successful. I don't know how you can so blatantly disrespect someone who just wanted the best for you. Tupac was an amazing man and I hope you realize how blessed you were to have him in your life. And now he's gone and all you do is diss him? I'm disappointed and disgusted with your behavior, and Tupac would be too. I can't believe you're what Tupac died for.
[/hide]

Kake

Hobo

Quote from: Ethan on March 10, 2015, 21:19
Quote from: Hobo on March 10, 2015, 19:45

Well, i accept you.

It stands for laugh out loud. If a thought or concept makes me chuckle irl (that's short for in real life btw (by the way)), I add an lol. Also helps to convey teasing or sarcasm. There's a lot of sensitive kids out there, and a lot of salty folk who will assume an aggressive tone in attempts to find something to argue with. If I'm joking around, I will often insert a "lol", to help readers to know that I'm not necessarily entirely serious. Hope that help you to understand!

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ethan

im just lost on all the jibble jabble between Hobo and Dobby, thus the wat pic

Hobo

sweetie, you are literally so out of line it's fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you'll just end up crying. i've roasted you before and you know it. chances are you'll just say i bullied you because you're gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don't wanna mess with me kiddo; i've got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that's all i've been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i've been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don't even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i'm a jaded teenage girl. i've been through shit that you wouldn't even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don't know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i've already won.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby

Quote from: Hobo on March 11, 2015, 03:30
sweetie, you are literally so out of line it's fucking unbelievable. i could drag you so hard right now but i know you'll just end up crying. i've roasted you before and you know it. chances are you'll just say i bullied you because you're gay and have different skin. talk shit get hit, you don't wanna mess with me kiddo; i've got a black belt. i know threats are fucked up but that's all i've been receiving all day, probably from her royal hoodrat olive and all of her nasty friends. but you can gang up on me and make fun of me for being goth all you want. i've been hurt a lot. my first boyfriend cheated on me, my dad screams if i forget to do my chores, and there are some days i don't even want to get out of bed in the mornings. i'm a jaded teenage girl. i've been through shit that you wouldn't even dream of. you think your life is hard? try asking the cutest guy in your grade out in the middle of the cafeteria only to find out he has a fucking girlfriend. you don't know my life or my story so keep my name out of your nasty mouth. life is a battlefield and it looks like i've already won.
First off, Nemo....
You've been on Reddit for 1 month. Go kick rocks. You have ZERO clout.
I was simply just making a statement about how many layers that is.
I feel as though most parts of the world that drop to this low of temperature, where you would NEED to bundle up this much don't really care about how good they look.
So go take your 1 Month slice of cake day, and shove it up your overly layered ass before you come on here trying to be all PC.
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

SpazzBucket.

Ah reddit posts of keyboard warriors :D
"The more you fail, the more you know.
When you lose you then try to gain.
The best lessons are learnt through pain"
Quote from: HoboHobo [30 Jan 20:40]:   "Since I don't do that whole guy thing" .... Ok guys, pack up the lemonade stand, she's not interested.
[hide=Alyssa White-Glutz hottest woman in metal]http://[/hide]
[hide=Lzzy Hale][/hide]
[hide=Renee Phoenix][/hide]
[hide=Good one Stteve]
Quote from: SpazzbucketI suddenly feel very smart
Quote from: StteveYou're extremely smart all the time, it just explodes sometimes
Quote from: StteveSo we're volcanoes
[/hide][hide=Other true/clever quotes]
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.
Quote from: braneNext time don't use any porn site to upload pictures. Imgur or Imageshack would be fine. Its not nice to see cocks around while checking the image you came for.
Quote from: TheSandmanBan looks fair. its pathetic when people attack females just because they play an online game, wow.
Quote from: TheSandmanRap is like scissors, it always loses to rock
Quote from: HoboProvoking doesn't brake rules, but it does break them.

Remember to brake for moose so you don't break your car.
[/hide]
[hide=Konali's motto]
Quote from: Konali on January 12, 2014, 16:41I only had one rule in my head that i used in every situation: its a game, lets keep it that way.

Hobo

Quote from: Dobby on March 11, 2015, 05:00
First off, Nemo....
I feel as though most parts of the world that drop to this low of temperature, where you would NEED to bundle up this much don't really care about how good they look.
So go take your 1 Month slice of cake day, and shove it up your overly layered ass before you come on here trying to be all PC.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

SpazzBucket.

"The more you fail, the more you know.
When you lose you then try to gain.
The best lessons are learnt through pain"
Quote from: HoboHobo [30 Jan 20:40]:   "Since I don't do that whole guy thing" .... Ok guys, pack up the lemonade stand, she's not interested.
[hide=Alyssa White-Glutz hottest woman in metal]http://[/hide]
[hide=Lzzy Hale][/hide]
[hide=Renee Phoenix][/hide]
[hide=Good one Stteve]
Quote from: SpazzbucketI suddenly feel very smart
Quote from: StteveYou're extremely smart all the time, it just explodes sometimes
Quote from: StteveSo we're volcanoes
[/hide][hide=Other true/clever quotes]
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.
Quote from: braneNext time don't use any porn site to upload pictures. Imgur or Imageshack would be fine. Its not nice to see cocks around while checking the image you came for.
Quote from: TheSandmanBan looks fair. its pathetic when people attack females just because they play an online game, wow.
Quote from: TheSandmanRap is like scissors, it always loses to rock
Quote from: HoboProvoking doesn't brake rules, but it does break them.

Remember to brake for moose so you don't break your car.
[/hide]
[hide=Konali's motto]
Quote from: Konali on January 12, 2014, 16:41I only had one rule in my head that i used in every situation: its a game, lets keep it that way.

Eurobeat

Quote from: Dobby on March 11, 2015, 05:00
First off, Nemo....

Nemo...?

Bitch, the fuck you mean?

#BBC_BringBackClarkson

Sjomp

Fish is fan of Kurt Darren!!!

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Dobby