Official Convoy Trucking logo

Started by $nake, November 12, 2011, 20:33

which of these should be Official Convoy Trucking Logo ?

$nake's one
9 (10.8%)
Ovel_ha[BRA]'s #1
0 (0%)
Ovel_ha[BRA]'s #2
0 (0%)
badboi787[Epic]'s #1
4 (4.8%)
Neon$lash's one
12 (14.5%)
badboi787[Epic]'s #2
0 (0%)
BlueShadow[AUS]'s #1
1 (1.2%)
BlueShadow[AUS]'s #2
0 (0%)
BlueShadow[AUS]'s #3
1 (1.2%)
BlueShadow[AUS]'s #4
1 (1.2%)
BlueShadow[AUS]'s #5
3 (3.6%)
Bob_Ferret[AUS]'s one
8 (9.6%)
twizeler's one
2 (2.4%)
KiwiTrucker[NZ]'s one
2 (2.4%)
BobWho's one
3 (3.6%)
HeLiOn_PrImE's #1
2 (2.4%)
Nitrochegs's #1 (with white bg)
4 (4.8%)
Nitrochegs's #2 (with transparent bg)
9 (10.8%)
HeLiOn_PrImE's #2
12 (14.5%)
Nitrochegs's #3 (with transparent bg)
10 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Voting closed: December 21, 2011, 10:00

HeLiOn_PrImE

Can we add a second signature for the next battle? I think it would be more productive for you guys to have more choices....Just sayin'
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

Quote from: Call me PrImE on December 08, 2011, 20:30
Can we add a second signature for the next battle? I think it would be more productive for you guys to have more choices....Just sayin'
only almost-winners will be in next and last battle :) 10 days of voting :D
and since new year we will start using new CT Logo :)

$nake

changed linked names to images :)

Deff

i want to remove my vote from helion prime and give it to neonslash, but i am unable to edit it.

HeLiOn_PrImE

you'll be able to vote in the second phase.

mick88

I don't think Nitrochegs' submissionj should be divided into 3 different entries. They are basically the same. These votes should be added.

HeLiOn_PrImE

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on December 11, 2011, 09:37
I don't think Nitrochegs' submissionj should be divided into 3 different entries. They are basically the same. These votes should be added.
not in this phase of voting.. this one is for even splitted ones.. votes wont be added..

Quote from: Call me PrImE on December 11, 2011, 09:46
so I get to lose my votes?
lol.. ofc that nope.. best ones will go to next phase of voting where best one will be chosen :)

martata14

Neon$lash's is a nice ! i like it.

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Micovil

Neon$lash should win his is the best  C:-)

mick88

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 11, 2011, 10:34
not in this phase of voting.. this one is for even splitted ones.. votes wont be added..

I think there's a flaw in this strategy, because if they are so similar, a lot of people who like them all can vote only 1 and the votes will be evenly distributed across his works and as a result no single logo will have more votes than others.
Same goes for other submission that were divided into multiple entries.
It would be more fair if only one of his works was subject to voting.

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on December 11, 2011, 12:39

I think there's a flaw in this strategy, because if they are so similar, a lot of people who like them all can vote only 1 and the votes will be evenly distributed across his works and as a result no single logo will have more votes than others.
its fair, coz if there would be no names, u would vote for the one which u like, it makes it fair..
since 21st will be 10-days voting where will be only best logos, not the packs of best logos..

mick88

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 11, 2011, 13:38

its fair, coz if there would be no names, u would vote for the one which u like, it makes it fair..
since 21st will be 10-days voting where will be only best logos, not the packs of best logos..

:seriously_guy:
I'm referrign to the current poll where you CAN see the names.

HeLiOn_PrImE

I would gladly remove my vote from my #1, put it on my #2, and after that remove #1 completely.

Quote from: Santa $nake on December 11, 2011, 13:38
$nake is right. It would have been fair if there would be no names shown. Deff for example liked my signature at first, but now he wants Neon$lash to win. Probably it's because you guys have a history here and I am relatively new.

Deff

Quote from: Call me PrImE on December 11, 2011, 15:26
I would gladly remove my vote from my #1, put it on my #2, and after that remove #1 completely.
And $nake is right. It would have been fair if there would be no names shown. Deff for example liked my signature at first, but now he wants Neon$lash to win. Probably it's because you guys have history here and I am relatively new.
but i dont know who neonslash is either -.-'
its nothing like new player or player who has history. Doesnt matter to me.

I was just wondering if votes could be edited before the closing. Its very hard to vote on them to be honest. All look good. (no offense, nor this a diplomatic move)

And I completely agree with mick88 for merging the votes of similar images.
Because merging those votes to one, would mean all those who voted for white background are satisfied with transparent background as well because they are similar images. Whereas for example, image 1 (of $nake) is selected, whereas people who voted for neonslash would not be satisfied with it. So we should see where the majority lies.
Hence, those all votes of similar images should be merged to one.