News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

M.w.3.

Started by Lindsey, November 08, 2011, 00:17

Lindsey

I may be unavailable over the next couple of days as i've booked time off work with my resource manager. I will of course be player Modern Warfare 3.

I do have battlefield 3, however i don't like the feel of it, it's not smooth. I'm hoping MW3 is better than it's been portrayed, because that would be even more intense.

Anywho.

MW3 IS OUT NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And yes, i'm getting assasins creed next week, the beauty of having a job is the fact i can of course buy what i want :)
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Joshy

Have fun :D, can you post here about how it's like compared to Black Ops and MW2, and what do you think is better between BF3 and MW3? I'll be getting a new PS3 for Christmas (old one broke after 2-3 years of CoD, GTA, F@H, Linux, jailbreaking, BD/DVD/movie playing) but I don't have a clue what to go for.

By the way Minecraft is officially being released on the 18th... the Saturday AFTER my final Maths exam! (V) (;,,;) (V) woop woop woop woop woop...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

MikeMan

Strato

Have fun :) Before i will start MW3 i will finish COD BO. Whats the price u bought it ?

Rainbow

i went to the midnight launch last night and have been up all night playing it. From what i have played of the single player it keeps me interested and wanting to push on in hopes that the next enemy i kill is not the end of the level. the multiplayer is very different from MW2, there are alot of guns from mw2 but they have all been tweaked beyond belief. right now i get the impression that EVERY gun is over powered, but that may have some thing to do with Sledgehammer tweaking the health? i find in this game when running around, you have to be aiming down the sights going around a corner or else the guy coming around the corner kills you 90% of the time. but in mw2 i found in normal TDM you had enough time aim your weapon and return fire with some hitmarkers if not kill your enemy in a one on one confrontation. the game did just come out however so i suspect alot of guns and other things getting tweaked and nerfed. But right now for me, Spec ops is where my time is going, Survival mode in general apposed to the missions. Survival mode is not some thing new to a video game by any means, it is really just a horde mode. But there is some thing very satisfying about working together with a friend to take down endless waves of enemys, leveling up and unlocking more weapons, perks, and "extras" Call Of Duty's take on this "Survival" mode, is by far one of the most enjoyable game modes i have played in any video game in a long, long time.

Taking into account of the flaws that the game does have such as not much of a change to the graphics or the Call Of Duty famous linear single player. the multiplayer does however feel and play completely re-mapped in my opinion but prehaps not for the better, only time will tell where these SMALL issues with the MP will go.

overall i would give this game 8.7/10

Twizeler

its just great i think

naury

you cant compare these 2 awesome games. im a BF fanboy, but i like cod newest series also alot. mw have sth that bf 3 dont have and bf 3 have sth that mw dont have. you cant compare them. great games.

The best Latvian trucker since 2010.

Marccc

heeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeee we gooooooooo

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

RaceRX

I just got this game about 2mins ago :DDD
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

creamy1

This game came out at Midnight last night and I saw some kids lined up at 5:30pm waiting for it. haha

Rainbow

Quote from: Marccc on November 08, 2011, 21:42
heeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeee we gooooooooo

PC gaming is dead and will remain dead because of this. :)  suppose i should specify that large video games with a huge community like call of duty is what kills the pc when people want to ruin the game like that.

Dr_dog

Same cheaters comes to consoles too so fuck it its just another copy of MW2 Also you CAN hook your normal keyboard and mouse to PS3 so you can kill everybody easier. Also PC gaming is alot easier than console FPS
Also its probably STEAM required for PC version so fuck.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Rainbow

Quote from: Dr_Evil on November 09, 2011, 06:06
Same cheaters comes to consoles too so fuck it its just another copy of MW2 Also you CAN hook your normal keyboard and mouse to PS3 so you can kill everybody easier. Also PC gaming is alot easier than console FPS
Also its probably STEAM required for PC version so fuck.

in the many, many years and previous call of duty games i have NEVER came across an aimbot, wall hack, or hacker in general on Console except for the the super speed in mw2 (whatever they call them lobbys). But even then that was right around the launch of mw2, never have i been in one since. PC games are hacked every day regardless of anti cheat such as VAC. hackers still work around it even getting banned but still are back in moments if they know what they are doing (was playing cod 4 and mw2 on pc earlier). consoles are hacked, yes. but consoles have their limits of the extent some one can do with it.

mrtrlt

Should I get it for my pc?

This is quote from sandies topic. Do you think ill be able to run it?

Quote from: Matt on October 30, 2011, 10:36
Manufacturer: Acer Aspire AX1800
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 2.34GHz
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4650 1024MB
Monitor: LG Flatron W2261V
Sound Card: ATI High Definition Audio Device
Speakers / Headphones: Logitech Speaker System Z906
Keyboard: Acer SK-9625
Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 1000
Mouse Surface: USB
Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
Motherboard: Intel Inside 2
Computer Case: Acer Aspire AX Series PC

TheGame

Omg games like CoD and BF are so .....
They are so pointless...
Oh look i killed an enemy ooohhh :P
I jus't dont like games like that.
Omg CoD MW 3 looks like all the other Cods xD.

mrtrlt

Quote from: TheGame on November 09, 2011, 15:50
Omg games like CoD and BF are so .....
They are so pointless...
Oh look i killed an enemy ooohhh :P
I jus't dont like games like that.
Omg CoD MW 3 looks like all the other Cods xD.

LMFAO

:trolol: