Started by Seven_Driver$, October 30, 2011, 03:19

Should Cops Only Use Cop Cars

Yes
41 (78.8%)
No
15 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

HeLiOn_PrImE

I can do tactics, but they will not always work.
no animated signatures allowed

mrtrlt

Quote from: helion_prime on October 31, 2011, 12:30
I can do tactics, but they will not always work.

Thats the thing. Take the idea of hmmm... Lets see ooh i know..!! Road blocks. -___-

The problem is.. That Most of the cops are whining little cry babies and they don't work well with each other. They just want to hog the arrest for themselves and if they dont get it then they start flamming.

So cops... BE FRIENDZ!!

Seven_Driver$

Stop changing the subject. it is about the poll guys...
[hide=sevie's forum signature] 
[/hide]
[joshy]
[hide=Who Owns This Forum Signature]Sevie[/hide] [hide=Why?]
QuoteWhy do people RAM so much when they can just drive normally?
[/hide] [hide= Sevie's Message]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[hide=Sevie's Flag Counter]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)
[hide=how many fines you have]$999999999999[/hide]
[hide=A good Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBykDpbZ6s0[/hide]

Seven_Driver$

[hide=sevie's forum signature] 
[/hide]
[joshy]
[hide=Who Owns This Forum Signature]Sevie[/hide] [hide=Why?]
QuoteWhy do people RAM so much when they can just drive normally?
[/hide] [hide= Sevie's Message]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[hide=Sevie's Flag Counter]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)
[hide=how many fines you have]$999999999999[/hide]
[hide=A good Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBykDpbZ6s0[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

no animated signatures allowed

Partyroo

I agree +1. The one thing that is also so annoying is when you are a truck driver, there is a cop chase, if that infurnus taps you your in a world of pain. They are the heaviest of the fastest car & they aren't easy to control at full pelt.

Rules on cops need to be cracked up a bit & I think it should start with this. There are so many noob cops its not funny.

:cereal: :horror:

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Xero

When I'm doing missions, I hate getting fines and like to pay them as soon as I get them. Then I drive up to a cop and pull over, only to realize the cop is in an infernus and concentrating on suspects, whoops, not going to lose my fines to that one.

Last I heard cops should be doing fines and weighing too as part of their job, if not, why is it on the police test if you don't have to do it? Now when I see a cop in a real cop car sitting, he's usually doing that, fining and weighing as well when they drive by. When I see an infernus cop sitting there, he's doing one thing, waiting for his next suspect.

:cereal: What we all need to do is report these infernus cops for idling, because when they're sitting there, they are idling! So watch out infernus cops, I record all the time on an extra hard drive devoted to samp, so when I see you idling, expect a report from now on, it's sick how you've been getting away with this for so long. Time to rise up! Yeah I've been drinking lmao but still going to do it.

mircea9892004

Didn't read all the replies, but as my motto says, here it is:

Unless all the suspects drive cars below 200 kph, cops should use all the vehicles available to them that can help them catch up to suspects.

You're probably too unskilled to be able to get away from police and try to propose a rule that would help you in that way, but get over it, or don't get wanted.
Be the change you want to see in the world.

John_Freeman

I fully support this idea, cops should only use cop cars, not some expensive sports car, or nos driven rice burners, (anything from Wheel Arch Angels) I mean when I steal a car I usually avoid the slow and fast cars, slow because it makes me an easy target, fast because they wear too easily.

Konali

Quote from: Xero on November 13, 2011, 05:27
When I'm doing missions, I hate getting fines and like to pay them as soon as I get them. Then I drive up to a cop and pull over, only to realize the cop is in an infernus and concentrating on suspects, whoops, not going to lose my fines to that one.

Last I heard cops should be doing fines and weighing too as part of their job, if not, why is it on the police test if you don't have to do it? Now when I see a cop in a real cop car sitting, he's usually doing that, fining and weighing as well when they drive by. When I see an infernus cop sitting there, he's doing one thing, waiting for his next suspect.

:cereal: What we all need to do is report these infernus cops for idling, because when they're sitting there, they are idling! So watch out infernus cops, I record all the time on an extra hard drive devoted to samp, so when I see you idling, expect a report from now on, it's sick how you've been getting away with this for so long. Time to rise up! Yeah I've been drinking lmao but still going to do it.

Children and drunk people speak the truth :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.