A carpark in angel pine. (No Truckpark)

Started by tiesio, October 18, 2011, 17:09

DeHavilland

Quote from: Ethan on October 20, 2011, 02:13
the bad thing is that the only scripter for this server has stopped doing it so why would the mappers put in the effort  if its not going to be added?
Shall I apply for server scripter? I could help.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

If you have the knowledge and skills then yes, I would say, apply dehav, since Mick has stopped doing it, perhaps we could have an update to changelog since there hasnt been any since end of August.

perhaps try and write something that has been suggested on here and see if it works. (ignore feature perhaps)

Joshy

Quote from: DeHavilland on October 20, 2011, 22:45
Quote from: Ethan on October 20, 2011, 02:13
the bad thing is that the only scripter for this server has stopped doing it so why would the mappers put in the effort  if its not going to be added?
Shall I apply for server scripter? I could help.
I don't think Mick wants to let anyone else have his code, he's spent hours and hours of time on it. Otherwise... I might just learn PAWN...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

he could certainly help by possibly adding somethings, but not get the gamemode script itself... he could help out by making my bases into actual clubs  bases. oh wait, that would be getting into micks code or something wouldnt it. (how mick does it)

HeLiOn_PrImE

Scripts can be added without gaining access to the gamemode coding. Don't you, staff guys know anything at all about scripting?
I'm not being rude or anything, I'm just surprised.
no animated signatures allowed

Ethan

Quote from: helion_prime on October 23, 2011, 20:36
Scripts can be added without gaining access to the gamemode coding. Don't you, staff guys know anything at all about scripting?
I'm not being rude or anything, I'm just surprised.

Im a mapper, I know absolutly nothing about SAMP scripting, plus someone elses may not be tailored to how Mick wirtes his.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Regardless of how Mick writes his codes, all scripts work the same. They can be added to the server without being written in the gamemode. So anyone could help with the scripting.
no animated signatures allowed